Teacher accused of abuse

The allegations are startling if not sickening: two preschool special education aides accused of pulling hair, name-calling, force-feeding, yelling, poking and other abuses during the 2003-04 school year. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Major Cynic

Beverly, MA

#116 Oct 27, 2009
oh yes, there's more.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/21701670
Crazy

Bethel, CT

#117 Jun 10, 2011
This really happened?
Monkey Man

Bethel, CT

#119 Aug 1, 2011
Court documents indicate Chesley knew nothing of any St. Louis accusations against Davis.
Court documents indicate Chesley was immediately dismissed from the lawsuit.
Court documents indicate it was Chesley who suspected Davis and called Sheriff Sullivan, and there seems to be an indication he even went to the Sheriff's office on this case.
Court documents indicate Chesley actually fired Davis just for being with the kid.
Newspaper reports indicate that the "child" was imprisoned for numerous other things before Davis even went to trial.
Court documents indicate that this was the civil case was tossed fast.
Appeals court documents indicate that the trial was mishandled and there was lots of problems with the evidence. Also, I found that Davis was eventually leased with time served on an appeal.
There was apparently a "smoking gun" memo from Parkway in St. Louis to a guy named Martin in Denver indicating that Chesley knew nothing of the accusations and that they were made by a jilted mother of a soccer player who wanted Davis to have a relationship with her and when he said no, suddenly she accused him of being too friendly with her kid. I did not see the memo, but a guy named Senti in St. Louis apparently wrote it. Chesley may have made mistakes, but he seems to have been a square shooter with regard to the Davis situation.
BURKE_OFF

Danbury, CT

#121 Aug 1, 2011
Monkey Man wrote:
Court documents indicate Chesley knew nothing of any St. Louis accusations against Davis.
Court documents indicate Chesley was immediately dismissed from the lawsuit.
Court documents indicate it was Chesley who suspected Davis and called Sheriff Sullivan, and there seems to be an indication he even went to the Sheriff's office on this case.
Court documents indicate Chesley actually fired Davis just for being with the kid.
Newspaper reports indicate that the "child" was imprisoned for numerous other things before Davis even went to trial.
Court documents indicate that this was the civil case was tossed fast.
Appeals court documents indicate that the trial was mishandled and there was lots of problems with the evidence. Also, I found that Davis was eventually leased with time served on an appeal.
There was apparently a "smoking gun" memo from Parkway in St. Louis to a guy named Martin in Denver indicating that Chesley knew nothing of the accusations and that they were made by a jilted mother of a soccer player who wanted Davis to have a relationship with her and when he said no, suddenly she accused him of being too friendly with her kid. I did not see the memo, but a guy named Senti in St. Louis apparently wrote it. Chesley may have made mistakes, but he seems to have been a square shooter with regard to the Davis situation.

I am an absolute fucking homo who can't stop being wordy. I love him.
Yup.
BURKE_OFF

Danbury, CT

#122 Aug 1, 2011
POSTING AGAINST GOD WARS wrote:
<quoted text>
close, God's bully...but I'm not a bike riding hippie.
I look too good in suits.
We can't actually "see" you on the NT, but you type pretty tough, if it helps.
monkey man

Bethel, CT

#124 Nov 7, 2011
Cheating chesley wrote:
Chesley broke up my marriage by having a ten month affair with my now ex wife. My wife was a student of his in saint louis. Not looking for resolve here just thought I would let you people know what kind of person is watching your children.
I checked this out. Funny how somebody whclaims to be writign from Indiana has a URL in Connecticut. You people will stoop to any level to get rid of teh superintendent. Then when graduation comes and you seeour kids get $3 million in scholarships, he is a great guy. You people have lied from the start. How hard do you work to make this come up first when you google him????
Elise Gingerich

Commerce, TX

#127 Oct 20, 2014
I had this teacher, named Linda Garcia? in Washington State, when my parents first moved me out to Washington State, many years ago, and I do mean Many Years ago! all the way from my own State, of Iowa, which was traumatic for me, anyways, moving to Washington State, all the way from my own State of Iowa, Many years ago! anyways, I think her name, was Linda Garcia? and she was a Witch!(putting it nicely, that is). one day, I arrived at school, after a Bad night, at home,(what my twin sister calls Being A Dysfunctional Family) and I wasn't dealing too well, with the Bad night at home, just the night before, so anyways, somehow, I started acting all goofy, and acting out, and this Witch teacher, named Linda Garcia? grabbed me, by my arms, basically, and took me into this really tiny room, which I guess was the janitor's? lunch? room, or whatever, and she told me probably: You're Staying In Here Now, You Little Brat, Until You Learn To Behave, type of punishment stuff, probably, no probably about it! and then she slammed the door shut on me, and she locked the door on me, to what was the janitor's? lunch? room, or whatever. it was a tiny little room, and the Witch teacher, Linda Garcia? just threw me in there, to punish me, for acting out, and being goofy, after grabbing me, by my arms really hard, and being abusive to me, all because I had a Bad night at home, in the dysfunctional family home, the night before! I think the school, was in Mountlake Terrace, Washington, in Washington State, the Same town, that a few years following, I would be going to a group care home, for behavioral problem kids, called the Resource Center, less than a few years apart, from when my parents first moved me, to Washington State, lots of years ago. Linda Garcia? was a Very abusive teacher! I Never Really Liked School, To Begin With, Anyways! that was about the same time, that the Chevy Chase? movie, Vacation? was out, when my parents first moved me, to Washington State, all the way from my own State, of Iowa, or whatever. and yes, we Did have a station wagon car!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wallingford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Ricci's Home Improvement Co (May '14) Nov 18 Wood46 4
Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Oct '14 East Sider 817
Charity Event Oct '14 Anonymous 1
Petition to End Early Release From Prison Program Oct '14 2ndchancesCanwork 1
Cheshire Police Blotter: Aug. 19-24 (Aug '13) Oct '14 roas 6
Alleged drunk driver in court in Durham fair hi... Sep '14 patti 1
The Amusing History Of Savin Rock, From 1870 To... (Jul '07) Sep '14 Strayer 89
Wallingford Dating
Find my Match

Wallingford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wallingford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wallingford

Personal Finance