Teacher accused of abuse

Full story: NewsTimes.com

The allegations are startling if not sickening: two preschool special education aides accused of pulling hair, name-calling, force-feeding, yelling, poking and other abuses during the 2003-04 school year.
Comments
101 - 106 of 106 Comments Last updated Nov 7, 2011
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Major Cynic

Beverly, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

Judged:

oh yes, there's more.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/21701670
Crazy

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

This really happened?
Monkey Man

Bethel, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Judged:

Court documents indicate Chesley knew nothing of any St. Louis accusations against Davis.
Court documents indicate Chesley was immediately dismissed from the lawsuit.
Court documents indicate it was Chesley who suspected Davis and called Sheriff Sullivan, and there seems to be an indication he even went to the Sheriff's office on this case.
Court documents indicate Chesley actually fired Davis just for being with the kid.
Newspaper reports indicate that the "child" was imprisoned for numerous other things before Davis even went to trial.
Court documents indicate that this was the civil case was tossed fast.
Appeals court documents indicate that the trial was mishandled and there was lots of problems with the evidence. Also, I found that Davis was eventually leased with time served on an appeal.
There was apparently a "smoking gun" memo from Parkway in St. Louis to a guy named Martin in Denver indicating that Chesley knew nothing of the accusations and that they were made by a jilted mother of a soccer player who wanted Davis to have a relationship with her and when he said no, suddenly she accused him of being too friendly with her kid. I did not see the memo, but a guy named Senti in St. Louis apparently wrote it. Chesley may have made mistakes, but he seems to have been a square shooter with regard to the Davis situation.
BURKE_OFF

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Judged:

Monkey Man wrote:
Court documents indicate Chesley knew nothing of any St. Louis accusations against Davis.
Court documents indicate Chesley was immediately dismissed from the lawsuit.
Court documents indicate it was Chesley who suspected Davis and called Sheriff Sullivan, and there seems to be an indication he even went to the Sheriff's office on this case.
Court documents indicate Chesley actually fired Davis just for being with the kid.
Newspaper reports indicate that the "child" was imprisoned for numerous other things before Davis even went to trial.
Court documents indicate that this was the civil case was tossed fast.
Appeals court documents indicate that the trial was mishandled and there was lots of problems with the evidence. Also, I found that Davis was eventually leased with time served on an appeal.
There was apparently a "smoking gun" memo from Parkway in St. Louis to a guy named Martin in Denver indicating that Chesley knew nothing of the accusations and that they were made by a jilted mother of a soccer player who wanted Davis to have a relationship with her and when he said no, suddenly she accused him of being too friendly with her kid. I did not see the memo, but a guy named Senti in St. Louis apparently wrote it. Chesley may have made mistakes, but he seems to have been a square shooter with regard to the Davis situation.

I am an absolute fucking homo who can't stop being wordy. I love him.
Yup.
BURKE_OFF

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Judged:

POSTING AGAINST GOD WARS wrote:
<quoted text>
close, God's bully...but I'm not a bike riding hippie.
I look too good in suits.
We can't actually "see" you on the NT, but you type pretty tough, if it helps.
monkey man

Bethel, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Judged:

Cheating chesley wrote:
Chesley broke up my marriage by having a ten month affair with my now ex wife. My wife was a student of his in saint louis. Not looking for resolve here just thought I would let you people know what kind of person is watching your children.
I checked this out. Funny how somebody whclaims to be writign from Indiana has a URL in Connecticut. You people will stoop to any level to get rid of teh superintendent. Then when graduation comes and you seeour kids get $3 million in scholarships, he is a great guy. You people have lied from the start. How hard do you work to make this come up first when you google him????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wallingford Discussions

Search the Wallingford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Amusing History Of Savin Rock, From 1870 To... (Jul '07) Jul 15 rob 88
FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Jul 8 Cahoots 15
Any bump ahead road signs in the area Jul 6 Mary 1
New York Giants Youth Football Camps in Walling... Jun 30 New York Giants Camps 1
Cats Jun '14 Chris 1
State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Jun '14 Glenn 40
Forum on "THE BOBBY O SHOW" Jun '14 Bob OConnor 1
•••
•••
•••
Wallingford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wallingford Jobs

•••