Newtown woman recovers from broken ne...

Newtown woman recovers from broken neck thanks to cutting-edge ...

There are 3 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Feb 9, 2009, titled Newtown woman recovers from broken neck thanks to cutting-edge .... In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

It was only after her husband Keith was sure Trudy Tuffy would stride through life again, that he told her what doctors had told him -- that she probably would spend her days paralyzed from the neck down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

Fan

Middlebury, CT

#1 Feb 10, 2009
Trudy, Best of luck with your continued recovery – these Docs are AWESOME!!!
Mary Jane deBourbon

New Milford, CT

#2 Feb 10, 2009
Awesome story.
Anne Ikiara

Kenya

#3 Feb 11, 2009
This is trully amazing! I have never seen any other happy ending to a spinal cord injury story! This is very encourging and I hope it signals the end of paralysis.
But this is America, when will this kind of story ever be told in Africa?
My husband got a car accident in 1998. He has been in a wheelchair since paralysed from neck down. It is not easy.
How I wish this treatment was available in Kenya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wallingford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Many travelers stranded at airport due to snows... Feb 9 Frosty 1
News North Branford's Center School Set for Demo Feb 6 chris 1
News Pratt & Whitney Threatens To Shut Down Cheshire... (Jul '09) Feb 3 HOMEY THEE CLOWN 86
News The Amusing History Of Savin Rock, From 1870 To... (Jul '07) Jan '17 CTguy1955 91
Review: Altaquip (Nov '09) Dec '16 GRITS chick 9
Review: CT Krav Maga & MMA (May '16) Dec '16 Brenda B 9
News Wallingford man dies after being cut by sword (Aug '08) Nov '16 Neighbord hater 103

Wallingford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wallingford Mortgages