Teen Charged With Negligent Homicide In Wallingford Crash

Aug 3, 2009 Full story: Hartford Courant 6

Kevin Godek, 18, of Blossom Lane was charged with negligent homicide with a motor vehicle, driving unreasonably fast and failure to drive in proper lane, police stated in a press release.

Full Story
Colon McEnroe

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Aug 7, 2009
So, where is that loud mouth lawyer wanna-be B I T C H! Did I say B I T C H, I meant princess, lol.
frank

Winthrop, MA

#2 Aug 17, 2009
i just like to let the parents know are prayers are with you at this time. We will pray for your family and son .
frank

Winthrop, MA

#3 Aug 17, 2009
And are prayers are also with the driver and family .GOD WILL GET EVERONE THREW THE HARD TIMES .
Ted

Albany, NY

#4 Sep 19, 2009
They should give that punk 20 years in prison.
christine

Newington, CT

#5 Dec 1, 2009
One he is not a punk, there kids, it could happen to anyone, it not like he said, Ok tonight im going to crash into a tree and kill my friend... Thats why there called accidents, dont judge unless it happens to you, two familys are suffering over this,
Colon McEnroe

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#6 Dec 3, 2009
christine wrote:
One he is not a punk, there kids, it could happen to anyone, it not like he said, Ok tonight im going to crash into a tree and kill my friend... Thats why there called accidents, dont judge unless it happens to you, two familys are suffering over this,
No, but he did say that he was going to have illegal drugs and paraphellia on him and speed.

STICK THE PUNK IN A JAIL CELL WITH BUBBA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wallingford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Britain Transportation Company Dec 9 GreenOrcs 1
Home Depot Plaza Dec 7 Husky Fan 1
wana buy my dirty wet pantys? Dec 6 baby amy 1
dirtywet panty sell Dec 6 baby amy 1
Review: Craystone Massage Therapy Dec 2 Sal 1
Helmedach guilty on all counts in murder (Oct '07) Nov 30 It is about GOD n... 12
heyy Nov 29 baby amy 1
Wallingford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wallingford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wallingford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wallingford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:26 pm PST