Police: Excessive speed led to crash ...

Police: Excessive speed led to crash killing 2 teens

There are 22 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 21, 2008, titled Police: Excessive speed led to crash killing 2 teens. In it, Newsday reports that:

The car was driven at a high rate of speed by 16-year-old George McLean of Wallingford, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angry

New Haven, CT

#23 Jan 11, 2009
You are the reckless one with your mouth. You should have stopped and thought before stating something you have no idea about. If this was your family member would you appreciate a comment like yours? I don't think so. Until you know the facts and the whole story you should shut up. To bad you are so stupid and rude to even use part of your brain. There is enough pain from this accident find something else to do with yourself other than hurt those in pain even more. Did you ever think holy crap this could have just been an accident. No other factors, not reckless driving, not because they are teens, it might have just been an unlucky accident. Unless you knew them and were there just keep your mouth shut and pray the family will be ok.
adam wrote:
I wonder if the parents think it was such a good idea to give a 16 year old a car that does 0-60 in under 6 seconds and can accelerate to well over 150 mph. What are these parents thinking? Now their son is dead along with the son of another family all because they were reckless parents.
sad

Wallingford, CT

#24 Jan 20, 2009
this is pathetic... really it doesn't matter whose fault it is it's over now. It's officially been a year, and we miss them both <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wallingford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loser Ben plourde ruining our town (Sep '15) Apr 20 Anonymous73 4
Nicole Facin,rotten hearted scorned woman Apr 20 Anonymous73 4
News The Amusing History Of Savin Rock, From 1870 To... (Jul '07) Apr 5 Disapointed 90
News FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Mar '16 vietnamvet1969 20
Election Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Mar '16 LogisticsAnalyst 821
News Connecticut's deficit is 10 times worse than pr... Feb '16 fact finding 2
Steve Joseph Of Cheshire, CT Sanofi harassment ... (Feb '13) Feb '16 cheshire rams 1 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wallingford Mortgages