Sonic Plans Hit Snag in Wallingford

Sonic Plans Hit Snag in Wallingford

There are 1 comment on the WVIT-TV story from Dec 2, 2009, titled Sonic Plans Hit Snag in Wallingford. In it, WVIT-TV reports that:

The plan to bring the first Sonic Drive-In to Connecticut may have hit a speed bump.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVIT-TV.

“Come on, stop faking!”

Since: Apr 08

Wallingford, CT

#1 Dec 3, 2009
Wallingford has lots of businesses that are closed on this strip and it looks like a ghost town in places as you travel to North Haven.

Closed stores and drabby looking buildings, very sad to see. I am all for new businesses coming in to this area to perk up the place. There is NOTHING in the spot where the The Yankee restaurant was for some time now. It convient, right by the entrance of the Merrit Parkway going South. I think it is a great idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wallingford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tag sale 18 hr globell 4
News Upset by Confederate and Nazi Items for Sale at... (Jul '15) Sep 19 southern at heart 12
loser Ben plourde ruining our town (Sep '15) Sep 19 Lookinthemirror 5
Nicole Facin,rotten hearted scorned woman (Feb '16) Sep 19 LoveTHEUNloveable 7
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Sep 16 Gerenarosa 43
Testing Sep 14 Basil Twattington 1
Review: CT Krav Maga & MMA Sep 13 Emily R 6

Wallingford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wallingford Mortgages