Teens Seriously Injured In Wallingfor...

Teens Seriously Injured In Wallingford Car Crash

There are 198 comments on the Hartford Courant story from May 1, 2009, titled Teens Seriously Injured In Wallingford Car Crash. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Three teenagers were seriously injured Thursday night when the car they were riding crashed into a tree on Whirlwind Hill Road, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Colon McEnroe

Beacon Falls, CT

#210 Aug 9, 2009
LHHS Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. Get over yourself dude. I don't live in fantasyland. I deal with the truth. I know the news reports, I know the people involved, which is more than you will ever be able to say about any of the topics on this website. it's not a blog, this is a FORUM. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE
THE TRUTH IS KEVIN WAS SPEEDING AND HE KILLED HIS FRIEND!
Colon McEnroe

Beacon Falls, CT

#211 Aug 9, 2009
LHHS Student wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that for a fact. Go to hell jerkoff. You don't know everything. The newspapers, the tv news crews don't know the whole story, so what makes you think you do? Everyone at LH knows that Kevin Chris and Brian are/were good kids, which is one thing you do not know. Another thing you obviously do not know is how bad that road actually is. You can read it in papers all you want, but you'll never actually understand just how bad until you're the one driving down the road.
You left out the part about the drug charges coming as no surprise. Like I said, take away his Mr. Nice Guy award, LOL!
Colon McEnroe

Beacon Falls, CT

#212 Aug 9, 2009
LHHS Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I ever give him the "mr. nice guy award"? It's Wallingford. To those of us that live here, the drug thing is no surprise at all. You accused him of one thing and he was charged for another. Therefore you were wrong.
And why do you even care? This accident didn't concern you. You didn't spend years in school with the bous involved in the accident. So why don't you butt out of the lives of people that you don't know. You really need to just let what happens happen. If Kevin serves jailtime, he serves jailtime. Brian's dead that can't be changed. So just shut up and let it happen.
Is that your response to post #199, where I questioned when you said Kevin is a good kid, and I told you good kids don't do drugs, take steroids, speed, or kill their friends, that you aren't suprised by the drug charges brought against the "good" kid Kevin?
LHHS Student

New Britain, CT

#213 Aug 9, 2009
Colon McEnroe wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your response to post #199, where I questioned when you said Kevin is a good kid, and I told you good kids don't do drugs, take steroids, speed, or kill their friends, that you aren't suprised by the drug charges brought against the "good" kid Kevin?
Honestly, the fact that anyone in Wallingford has drugs does not surprise me. I never said he was a "good" kid. I wouldn't call very many people in Wallingford "good" kids.

And I know the damn constitution.
Colon McEnroe

Beacon Falls, CT

#214 Aug 9, 2009
LHHS Student wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that for a fact. Go to hell jerkoff. You don't know everything. The newspapers, the tv news crews don't know the whole story, so what makes you think you do? Everyone at LH knows that Kevin Chris and Brian are/were good kids, which is one thing you do not know. Another thing you obviously do not know is how bad that road actually is. You can read it in papers all you want, but you'll never actually understand just how bad until you're the one driving down the road.
If the court reporter could please re-read the above, especially the 5th sentence, the part that starts with "Everyone at LH knows..." Are those or are those not your words LHHS lawyer wanna be? Are you lying under oath? Like I said, repeat after me, "would you like to super size that today?" LOL. Once again, you think you know, but you don't know, and you never will.
LHHS Student

New Britain, CT

#215 Aug 9, 2009
Colon McEnroe wrote:
<quoted text>
If the court reporter could please re-read the above, especially the 5th sentence, the part that starts with "Everyone at LH knows..." Are those or are those not your words LHHS lawyer wanna be? Are you lying under oath? Like I said, repeat after me, "would you like to super size that today?" LOL. Once again, you think you know, but you don't know, and you never will.
One, I'm not under oath. Two, this is FAR from a freaking court room. Three, you are not a judge. You think you have the right to judge EVERYONE. News flash sweetheart, you may have the freedom of speech, but you are not the judge of everyone. If I were you, I'd worry more about what's going on in your life, than harassing an 18-year-old girl. Your parents must be so proud of you.
Colon McEnroe

Beacon Falls, CT

#216 Aug 10, 2009
LHHS Student wrote:
<quoted text>
One, I'm not under oath. Two, this is FAR from a freaking court room. Three, you are not a judge. You think you have the right to judge EVERYONE. News flash sweetheart, you may have the freedom of speech, but you are not the judge of everyone. If I were you, I'd worry more about what's going on in your life, than harassing an 18-year-old girl. Your parents must be so proud of you.
You think you know, but you don't know, and you never will. Can we give the LHHS B I T C H a C, now, give her an L, how about a U, now, an E, what does that spell? CLUE! You definitely need one! LOL!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#217 Aug 10, 2009
LHHS Student wrote:
<quoted text>
i may not agree with him but he is right...you did call them all good kids in one post and than turned around and said that you wouldnt call him a good kid
LHHS Student

New Britain, CT

#218 Aug 10, 2009
Colon McEnroe wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you know, but you don't know, and you never will. Can we give the LHHS B I T C H a C, now, give her an L, how about a U, now, an E, what does that spell? CLUE! You definitely need one! LOL!
Here's the difference. I will admit I am a b i t c h. Now the question is, will you ever admit to being an a s sHole? probably not.
LHHS Student

New Britain, CT

#219 Aug 10, 2009
juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
i may not agree with him but he is right...you did call them all good kids in one post and than turned around and said that you wouldnt call him a good kid
And yeah, good kids as far as they'd never intentionally kill their friends. Yes, Kevin was speeding. But what kid in the town doesn't. Wallingford's become famous for teen accidents. Whether they were speeding, drinking, not paying attention, whatever. Sure the fact that he had drugs and steroids in his possession at the time of the crash would hardly be considered good. But I don't believe, and neither does any of the graduates of Lyman Hall that spent years in school with these boys believe he would ever have intentionally killed Brian McCarthy.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#220 Aug 10, 2009
LHHS Student wrote:
<quoted text>
And yeah, good kids as far as they'd never intentionally kill their friends. Yes, Kevin was speeding. But what kid in the town doesn't. Wallingford's become famous for teen accidents. Whether they were speeding, drinking, not paying attention, whatever. Sure the fact that he had drugs and steroids in his possession at the time of the crash would hardly be considered good. But I don't believe, and neither does any of the graduates of Lyman Hall that spent years in school with these boys believe he would ever have intentionally killed Brian McCarthy.
ok granted that may be true that he didnt do it intentionally, he actions speak that he really had no concern for his or anyone elses well-being. dont get me wrong i dont claim to know him or the other involved i can only go by what is written.
family friend

Meriden, CT

#221 Dec 1, 2009
Colon McEnroe wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, two people killed in Waterbury by the driver in the car they were riding in, guess what they are charging the driver of that vehicle with? MANSLAUGHTER! The driver of the vehicle in Hartford who hit that elderly gentleman and left the scene last year, and they just caught the other day, guess what he is being charged with? MANSLAUGHTER! Now, claiming your "knowledge of the legal, insurance, and police fields", do you truly believe that they won't charge your buddy with manslaughter? Let's upgrade it to first degree manslaughter, the same charges the other 2 driver's are facing. Here it is from the state statute, you want to pay PARTICULAR attention to #3 in the statute. 53a-55. Manslaughter in the first degree: Class B felony.(a) A person is guilty of manslaughter in the first degree when:(1) With intent to cause serious physical injury to another person, he causes the death of such person or of a third person; or (2) with intent to cause the death of another person, he causes the death of such person or of a third person under circumstances which do not constitute murder because he committed the proscribed act or acts under the influence of extreme emotional disturbance, as provided in subsection (a) of section 53a-54a, except that the fact that homicide was committed under the influence of extreme emotional disturbance constitutes a mitigating circumstance reducing murder to manslaughter in the first degree and need not be proved in any prosecution initiated under this subsection; or (3) under circumstances evincing an extreme indifference to human life, he recklessly engages in conduct which creates a grave risk of death to another person, and thereby causes the death of another person. When you are truly "someone who knows", then you can comment on this board.
You are just an a^^hole. You have no idea what anyone is going through. If you want to judge anyone look in the mirror.
stoopid teens

Kingston, PA

#222 Dec 1, 2009
family friend wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just an a^^hole. You have no idea what anyone is going through. If you want to judge anyone look in the mirror.
nothing wrong with judging a kid who...KILLS!!!
Colon McEnroe

United States

#223 Dec 2, 2009
OH YEAH! THE PUNK IS GOING TO JAIL! STICK HIM IN A CELL WITH BUBBA!
lyman hall student

United States

#224 May 17, 2010
seriously, who the hell is colon mcenroe? and who does he think he is? he has NO RIGHT to keep saying rude, senseless comments on a topic which he knows nothing about. i know i'm a little bit late on this, and i never really knew brian. but i know jack. and seriously, colon better hope to GOD no one on this thing goes and finds him. cause i know if my friend ever died, and i saw some stupid jerk writing that kind of stuff on here about the issue, i would find him and beat the living crap outta him. i can't stand people like COLON. he's a joke, goodbye.
Sierra

Manchester, CT

#225 May 25, 2010
i knew these boys threw friends and from what i heard it didnt happen the way everyone is making it seem
Colon McEnroe

Plainville, CT

#226 Jun 15, 2010
lyman hall student wrote:
seriously, who the hell is colon mcenroe? and who does he think he is? he has NO RIGHT to keep saying rude, senseless comments on a topic which he knows nothing about. i know i'm a little bit late on this, and i never really knew brian. but i know jack. and seriously, colon better hope to GOD no one on this thing goes and finds him. cause i know if my friend ever died, and i saw some stupid jerk writing that kind of stuff on here about the issue, i would find him and beat the living crap outta him. i can't stand people like COLON. he's a joke, goodbye.
The Constitution gives me the right to free speech. Don't like it, then move to NORTH KOREA! Come on, I am more than ready, cause I also exercise my 2nd amendment right, the right to bear arms, so, when you are ready, you let me know, LOL!
Colon McEnroe

Plainville, CT

#227 Jun 15, 2010
Sierra wrote:
i knew these boys threw friends and from what i heard it didnt happen the way everyone is making it seem
YEAH YEAH YEAH! Just saying things the way the evidence said it happened, not what a young dumb punk says.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wallingford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greatest deals in town! Jul 20 OutletbyCO 1
News Clearview Withdraws Application Jul 18 Lulu 1
clearview development Jul 17 Lulu 2
News FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Jul 8 been there 21
Space for sale or lease:commercial zone Jun 26 Nellie 1
Tag sale Jun '16 Howard 1
Town Dog Park Jun '16 barillarod 1

Wallingford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wallingford Mortgages