North Haven orders family to get rid ...

North Haven orders family to get rid of bunny

There are 2 comments on the TheDay.Com story from Aug 11, 2012, titled North Haven orders family to get rid of bunny. In it, TheDay.Com reports that:

A 7-year-old girl is worried about losing her pet after a North Haven official issued a cease-and-desist order to her family, saying they can't keep the bunny on their property.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheDay.Com.

Politically Incorrect

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Aug 12, 2012
It's a rabbit, for heaven's sake, NOT a calf, etc. There are dalmations, great danes, german shepherds and the like, that are bigger. The size of the home these "pets" are in, isn't an issue. I say there's something else in the wind. Shame on you people for wanting that rabbit gone!!!
Lindy Fellober

Cornwall, Canada

#2 Sep 19, 2012
Thumbs down to the people doing this, what is wrong with you what do you want perfectin, this is a bunnu not a mountain lion, duh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wallingford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Oct 14 Shawn burl 45
Review: Altaquip (Nov '09) Oct 13 Folder 8
tag sale Sep 30 globell 4
News Upset by Confederate and Nazi Items for Sale at... (Jul '15) Sep '16 southern at heart 12
loser Ben plourde ruining our town (Sep '15) Sep '16 Lookinthemirror 5
Nicole Facin,rotten hearted scorned woman (Feb '16) Sep '16 LoveTHEUNloveable 7
Testing Sep '16 Basil Twattington 1

Wallingford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wallingford Mortgages