hello

Catlettsburg, KY

#1 Mar 8, 2010
You opened it, Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you at 1:00 PM - 4:40 PM tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you as well. You will get the shock of your life tomorrow, a good one. If you break the chain you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years. Karma. If there is someone you once loved (or still do) and can't get them out of your mind, repost this in another city within the next five minutes
bradley

Chester, CT

#2 Mar 12, 2010
this is dumb and so are you
What is love

Marlborough, CT

#3 Mar 18, 2010
In love --It's not the real deal....was once but not now. It's now in this day and age all about games and financial standing.
To be in love is temporary, to stay in love unrealist. To love and be loved a work in progress!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wallingford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Britain Transportation Company Dec 9 GreenOrcs 1
Home Depot Plaza Dec 7 Husky Fan 1
wana buy my dirty wet pantys? Dec 6 baby amy 1
dirtywet panty sell Dec 6 baby amy 1
Review: Craystone Massage Therapy Dec 2 Sal 1
Helmedach guilty on all counts in murder (Oct '07) Nov 30 It is about GOD n... 12
heyy Nov 29 baby amy 1
Wallingford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wallingford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wallingford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wallingford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:19 am PST