Review: Avistar Mortgage

Posted in the Wallingford Forum

Investigator

Shelton, CT

#1 Jan 4, 2010
I would like to know exactly how Avistar is able to get 19 year old kids $212,000.00 mortgages on a 14.76 per hour rate of pay? They did just this, and then promptly sold it to GMAC...is is no freaking wonder why we have such huge issues with real estate, credit and mortgages....can you say FRAUDULENT?
Investigator

Shelton, CT

#2 Jan 4, 2010
oh...and with only $4,000.00 down, 2%. The sale price was $216,450.00, the boy put 4,000.00 down, and Avistar gave him a mortgage......are you kiddingme....
Attn HUD

Monroe, CT

#3 Mar 30, 2010
And they are curently approving a buy and bail situation, where the wife is buying the new house with only 3.5% down, while living in a house in Southbury that is in Forclosure under husbands name. This is why the Housing Market and Economy will never recover....Thank you AVISTAR !
Wendell

Russia

#4 Apr 17, 2010
123xyz
test

Gloucester, MA

#5 Apr 19, 2010
123abc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wallingford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Britain Transportation Company Dec 9 GreenOrcs 1
Home Depot Plaza Dec 7 Husky Fan 1
wana buy my dirty wet pantys? Dec 6 baby amy 1
dirtywet panty sell Dec 6 baby amy 1
Review: Craystone Massage Therapy Dec 2 Sal 1
Helmedach guilty on all counts in murder (Oct '07) Nov 30 It is about GOD n... 12
heyy Nov 29 baby amy 1
Wallingford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wallingford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wallingford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wallingford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:48 pm PST