Parents cleared in sex case sue

Parents cleared in sex case sue

There are 2 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Sep 11, 2008, titled Parents cleared in sex case sue. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Thal Wendrow was at her mother's home when the police came to get her. Four West Bloomfield patrol cars pulled up to the curb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Since: Sep 08

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#1 Sep 14, 2008
Wendrows story is simply chilling.
Any parent with a disabled child has unimaginable stresses. This family has two children needing special care! Julian Wendrow a completely innocent father was jailed for 80 days and lost 32 pounds is grief was so severe. The police, DHS, the Walled Lake Schools and the Courts are suppose to help families, instead they worked as a mob, using a false claim to get a career boost. I expect as does many others these people be held accountable and will speak out in righteous anger if these villains are not punished.

Since: Feb 08

Novi, MI

#2 Sep 19, 2008
This is outrageous! How can this happen? I feel terrible for this family. I hope they win their case and everyone involved should be jailed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walled Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) 15 hr Jelibean 231
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) Jul 21 Thisbitxh 571
Hard Water May '17 Golden 3
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) May '17 Larry Steoart 312
News June wedding planned (May '11) May '17 Greg 3
ESTATE SALE-2067 Hidden Meadows Dr., Walled Lak... Apr '17 Heyjewels 1
Walled Lake Michigan Milf's (Sep '10) Nov '16 John 34

Walled Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walled Lake Mortgages