Michigan family's ordeal to be told t...

Michigan family's ordeal to be told tonight on '20/20'

There are 1 comment on the Battle Creek Enquirer story from Jan 6, 2012, titled Michigan family's ordeal to be told tonight on '20/20'. In it, Battle Creek Enquirer reports that:

Thal and Julian Wendrow speak to Free Press reporters in February. The family received a $1.8-million settlement in a lawsuit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Battle Creek Enquirer.

Its me

Commerce Township, MI

#1 Jan 14, 2012
This is bs that they are suing walled lake schools. When walled lake schools had a serious incident take place in 1992. They do not take these types of accusations as a joke. They were simply trying to save the shield.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walled Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) Apr 20 Bluesky22x 616
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Apr 17 WATCHING LIVONIA 27
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Michigan (... (Oct '10) Mar 24 Guest 26
Marajuana Next To School Mar '18 concernedabout 1
News Sterling Heights abortion protesters convicted ... Feb '18 cpeter1313 4
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) Feb '18 Bob Fathman 315
Looking for a friend from Walled lake, MI Feb '18 Kbright 2

Walled Lake Jobs

Personal Finance

Walled Lake Mortgages