Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Wallburg Forum

Comments (Page 1,965)

Showing posts 39,281 - 39,300 of54,740
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Waco 1909

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Pull my Finger wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you smell?
That's funny! You smell me, Waco! Ha ha ha, I'm gay, bipolar, love black kids and proud of it. And I'm real smart too because I know a lot of stuff and spell real good, not to mention MASTURBATING!!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

TSF wrote:
Tax breaks, tax exemptions, subsidies, incentives, depletion allowances, government contracts (like the $700 toilet seats and $500 dollar hammers), write offs, "contributions" to congress, etc. It is so extensive that its full extent is hidden and mostly unknown. Congress attempted to give away almost $1 trillion dollars to mega agro-business in just one day during last week's session. It temporarily failed, but they will sneak it back in more slowly. Yes, there are huge amounts of money being given to deadbeats for nothing. Most of them are already rich.
<quoted text>
So when you refer to "the rich", you're actually referring to Corporate America, those companies like Exxon that receive tax breaks, subsidies, etc..., eventhough they report quarterly profits of $24B?
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files...
"It is also time for government to do its part to help make it easier for entrepreneurs, inventors,
and workers to grow their businesses and thrive in the global economy. I am calling on Congress
to immediately begin work on corporate tax reform that will close loopholes, lower the overall rate,
encourage investment here at home, simplify taxes for America’s small businesses, and not add a dime
to the deficit. Moreover, to further assist these companies, we need a comprehensive reorganization
of the parts of the Federal Government that help businesses grow and sell their products abroad. If
given consolidation authority—which Presidents had for most of the 20
th
century—I will propose to
consolidate six agencies into one Department, saving money, and making it easier for all companies—
especially small businesses—get the help they need to thrive in the world economy" What do you think "get the help" means? Now, really think about that before you answer. Because I'm thinking a "donor list" might be coming your way.
TSF

Fremont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

WalMart discriminates against Paula Deen for having diabetes and saying the N word ---30 years ago. Cherryville police chief pleads guilty to embezzlement, Waxhaw mayor uses town credit card to buy whiskey and gets caught driving drunk, NC republikan legislature tries to establish an official state religion, republican NC legislature trying to steal Charlotte's airport, US government pursues leaker who blabbed a secret that only 500,000 people knew about for over 10 years, democrat Mecklenburg commissioner doesn't want a "white man" to be county manager.

The inmates are running the asylum.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
WalMart discriminates against Paula Deen for having diabetes and saying the N word ---30 years ago. Cherryville police chief pleads guilty to embezzlement, Waxhaw mayor uses town credit card to buy whiskey and gets caught driving drunk, NC republikan legislature tries to establish an official state religion, republican NC legislature trying to steal Charlotte's airport, US government pursues leaker who blabbed a secret that only 500,000 people knew about for over 10 years, democrat Mecklenburg commissioner doesn't want a "white man" to be county manager.
The inmates are running the asylum.
Walmart didn't discriminate against Paula having diabetes. The entire Walmart stores are made up of obese black women with attitudes.
TSF

Fremont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Yes, corporations are owned by people. The MAJOR stockholders in corporations like Exxon , GE, etc. are usually rich. They pay lobbyist to pay congressmen to pass laws giving the corporations laws that stifle competition, excuse taxes, award no bid government contracts , award US government owned natural resources and mining, drilling, fracking, etc rights for a paupers penance and even give cash incentives and tax rebates for not even paying taxes in the first place,. Example: USA owned cedar timber in Alaska is being sold for $1.18 (yes, ONE dollar eighteen cents) per thousand board feet.( I was paying over $1800 per thousand board feet of cedar 20 years ago). While the rich and well connected rob us totally blind, the public's attention is focused on the expense of disabled veterans , granny's social security and yes baby mommas. We cannot get control of our finances without being honest about what is really happening to our money.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So when you refer to "the rich", you're actually referring to Corporate America, those companies like Exxon that receive tax breaks, subsidies, etc..., eventhough they report quarterly profits of $24B?
Waco 1909

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

I like Paula Deen. Called someone a racial name thirty years ago? Oh my. Gee.I called someone a racial name ten minutes ago. That old free speech thing. What was the racial name I used? Redneck.I get it! It's ok to use racial names for southern white people.
allen martel ho

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

I expect that the next elections in 2014 will be marked by dissension and controversy. This country is going to experience a lot of change in the next several years, there will be blood.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

allen martel ho wrote:
I expect that the next elections in 2014 will be marked by dissension and controversy. This country is going to experience a lot of change in the next several years, there will be blood.
That's the first intelligent thing you've ever said.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart didn't discriminate against Paula having diabetes. The entire Walmart stores are made up of obese black women with attitudes.
Racist
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Yes, corporations are owned by people. The MAJOR stockholders in corporations like Exxon , GE, etc. are usually rich. They pay lobbyist to pay congressmen to pass laws giving the corporations laws that stifle competition, excuse taxes, award no bid government contracts , award US government owned natural resources and mining, drilling, fracking, etc rights for a paupers penance and even give cash incentives and tax rebates for not even paying taxes in the first place,. Example: USA owned cedar timber in Alaska is being sold for $1.18 (yes, ONE dollar eighteen cents) per thousand board feet.( I was paying over $1800 per thousand board feet of cedar 20 years ago). While the rich and well connected rob us totally blind, the public's attention is focused on the expense of disabled veterans , granny's social security and yes baby mommas. We cannot get control of our finances without being honest about what is really happening to our money.
<quoted text>
Sorry, where did you get the timber stats?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Wondering why Gomez didn't get more support from the national Republican Party.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>Racist
Just saying!
Great Post

Zurich, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Post! Absolutely true, well said, hear, hear!
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Statistic Verification
Source: Snope, Business Pundit, The Wal-Mart Effect
Date Verified: 7.31.2012
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. is an American multinational retailer corporation that runs chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores. The company is the world’s third largest public corporation. It is also the biggest private employer in the world with over two million employees, and is the largest retailer in the world. Walmart remains a family-owned business, as the company is controlled by the Walton family who own a 48% stake in Walmart. The company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962, incorporated on October 31, 1969. Walmart is also the largest grocery retailer in the United States. In 2009, it generated 51% of its US$258 billion sales in the U.S. from grocery business.
Wal-Mart Statistics Data
Total amount of money spent at Wal-Mart every hour of every day $36,000,000
Total amount of profit Wal-Mart makes every minute $34,880
Total number of employees 2,000,000
Total number of stores 4,253
Percentage of Americans that live within 15 minutes of Wal-Mart 90%
Total sales annually $405 Billion
Total number of Wal-Mart Brands 27
Average amount of square feet per Wal-Mart Supercenter 197,000 square feet
Amount per every U.S. dollar spent at Wal-Mart 8 cents
Total number of customers per week 100,000,000
World Rank by economy if Wal-Mart were a country 19th
Percent of Wal-Mart cashiers that are women 72%
Percent of purchases made by families making less than $40,000 annually 42%
Percent of Wal-Mart suppliers located in China 80%

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

justasayin wrote:
Statistic Verification
Source: Snope, Business Pundit, The Wal-Mart Effect
Date Verified: 7.31.2012
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. is an American multinational retailer corporation that runs chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores. The company is the world’s third largest public corporation. It is also the biggest private employer in the world with over two million employees, and is the largest retailer in the world. Walmart remains a family-owned business, as the company is controlled by the Walton family who own a 48% stake in Walmart. The company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962, incorporated on October 31, 1969. Walmart is also the largest grocery retailer in the United States. In 2009, it generated 51% of its US$258 billion sales in the U.S. from grocery business.
Wal-Mart Statistics Data
Total amount of money spent at Wal-Mart every hour of every day $36,000,000
Total amount of profit Wal-Mart makes every minute $34,880
Total number of employees 2,000,000
Total number of stores 4,253
Percentage of Americans that live within 15 minutes of Wal-Mart 90%
Total sales annually $405 Billion
Total number of Wal-Mart Brands 27
Average amount of square feet per Wal-Mart Supercenter 197,000 square feet
Amount per every U.S. dollar spent at Wal-Mart 8 cents
Total number of customers per week 100,000,000
World Rank by economy if Wal-Mart were a country 19th
Percent of Wal-Mart cashiers that are women 72%
Percent of purchases made by families making less than $40,000 annually 42%
Percent of Wal-Mart suppliers located in China 80%
This is so beautiful; I believe in this!
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

http://www.statisticbrain.com/wal-mart-compan...
At almost 39 thousand dollars a minute PROFIT, I don't think they give a ratsazz about "employee attitude".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

justasayin wrote:
http://www.statisticbrain.com/ wal-mart-company-statistics/
At almost 39 thousand dollars a minute PROFIT, I don't think they give a ratsazz about "employee attitude".
Yea, but I get scared when they roll there eyes at me when my Visa is upside down and it doesn't read right. I get scared when they snatch my money from my hand, while smacking their gum.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, but I get scared when they roll there eyes at me when my Visa is upside down and it doesn't read right. I get scared when they snatch my money from my hand, while smacking their gum.
You have a Visa?
Wal Mart checker

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
The next time you come in her with your Visa upside down it'll be curtains for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,281 - 39,300 of54,740
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wallburg Discussions

Search the Wallburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
buy CHEAP pain med online for sale (Jun '13) Oct '13 tempestt 2
OG Kush, Green Crack, Purple Kush, AK-47, (Jul '13) Jul '13 Bubba Kush 1
Sept. 7 Public Record (Sep '11) Nov '12 whatever 2
Bikers invade Davidson County for Tour de Pig (Oct '10) Oct '10 Big Boy 1
Woman jailed for 17 break-ins (Sep '10) Sep '10 PERRY 2
Store owner faces fraud charges after ordering ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Dirtrider 1
Family and friends gather for last rites of thr... (Apr '08) Apr '08 family from Syracuse 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wallburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wallburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••