Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39252 Mar 28, 2013
Real emlu wrote:
Who is telling the truth here ? Hint - It's not ThinkProgress (no surprise there). While Obama did say he wants to look forward and not backward regarding the CIA interrogations, Attorney General Eric Holder appointed a Special Prosecutor in August 2009 to look into possible illegal activity by CIA interrogators. That investigation is ongoing, and ThinkProgress is misleading it's readers, as usual.
I understand why Left-wingers are so misinformed. They make the gigantic mistake of believing whatever phlegm the Leftosphere coughs up on any particular day, not realizing it is nothing but a collection of conjecture, half-truths, and outright lies. I only wonder why Left-wingers are gullible enough to believe it all (other than because they want to). I read ThinkProgress for two minutes and realize it's a bunch of crap. Why don't they ? They have an entire internet to ferret out the truth. Why don't they ? When crap comes from the Right, like with the Birther stuff, I check into it and find out it's crap. Why can't Lefties do the same ? It's not very difficult.
You mention it in your post.People believe what they want to believe.The same type of person who accepts the diatribes of Think Progress swallows the dirt dished out by the far right unblinkingly.Intellectually lazy people on both sides of the aisle do themselves and this country a disservice.
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39253 Mar 28, 2013
Thinking is harder, than emoting.
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39254 Mar 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
The Osama Bin Laden search stopped because in Dubya's own words-- "he was no longer a person of interest". It had nothing to do with the fact that Bush had received huge personal business "loans" from the Bin Laden family. The constitution was cancelled because in Bush's words--"The constitution is just a God Dammed piece of paper. Stop throwing the constitution in my face".
So that is why there is still a record of every single phone call made in the USA since 2003 until now..
Republikans hate education because they are in Bobby Jindal's words "the party of stupid".
<quoted text>
Much easier to sway a voter, using negative emotions, than it is to use factual info.Precious few people vote FOR a candidate these days, mainly they vote AGAINST a candidate.
emlu

Greer, SC

#39255 Mar 28, 2013
Fahey wrote:
<quoted text> Outsourcing has been going on for years.DO YOU HAVE any figures to support your claim that unemployment is skyrocketing? On guns,a ban would certainly be easier,much like doing away with ones spouse would be easier than a divorce.Any politician supporting a gun ban, better not be making plans for reelection.
First of all where did you read "skyrocketing"? On the rise is far from "skyrocketing". As I once told someone on here, your lazy, go find your own stats. FYI, you can start with NC.
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39256 Mar 28, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>First of all where did you read "skyrocketing"? On the rise is far from "skyrocketing". As I once told someone on here, your lazy, go find your own stats. FYI, you can start with NC.
North Carolinians would be advised to seek employment in more prosperous states, mainly to the west.I'm far from lazy, lets not argue semantics.
emlu

Greer, SC

#39257 Mar 28, 2013
Fahey wrote:
<quoted text> North Carolinians would be advised to seek employment in more prosperous states, mainly to the west.I'm far from lazy, lets not argue semantics.
OR....maybe politicians could get off their butts and make it a more business friendly environment to create jobs.
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39258 Mar 28, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>OR....maybe politicians could get off their butts and make it a more business friendly environment to create jobs.
A favorable business environment is crucial.On an unrelated side note, I can't help but wonder why an extremely anti-social teenager had his own gun safe, multiple weapons, thousands of rounds of ammo, when he was obviously a homicidal psychopath.Hate to say it, but his mother, who was the first victim, realized the boys menace far too late, and NEVER should have allowed the maniac access to weaponry on the scale of a small army.He was her son, she loved him, and wanted to believe that he was not a monster.The Lanza boy, at some point in his life, became insane.His mom, in a state of denial until it was too late, was no help.
emlu

Greer, SC

#39259 Mar 28, 2013
Fahey wrote:
<quoted text> A favorable business environment is crucial.On an unrelated side note, I can't help but wonder why an extremely anti-social teenager had his own gun safe, multiple weapons, thousands of rounds of ammo, when he was obviously a homicidal psychopath.Hate to say it, but his mother, who was the first victim, realized the boys menace far too late, and NEVER should have allowed the maniac access to weaponry on the scale of a small army.He was her son, she loved him, and wanted to believe that he was not a monster.The Lanza boy, at some point in his life, became insane.His mom, in a state of denial until it was too late, was no help.
True, yet politicians don't want to get into the mental health issue as it will involve a litany of issues thus to many votes at risk.
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39260 Mar 28, 2013
With the sad state of mental health care in this country, its amazing we haven't had more bloodbaths than we have.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#39261 Mar 28, 2013
Ready wrote:
<quoted text>
No it could not be Clinton fault. He was to busy on the couch.
Making love and not war. Right? Lmao.
Real emlu

Greer, SC

#39262 Mar 28, 2013
Did we really use stealth planes and play chicken today with a guy that takes advice from Dennis Rodman???
emlu

Chicago, IL

#39263 Mar 28, 2013
Fahey wrote:
With the sad state of mental health care in this country, its amazing we haven't had more bloodbaths than we have.
Waco sweetie, you should know, it's done nothing for your psychopathic bipolar schizoid multi-moniker perverted condition. Go play with your sexually mutilated Boy George doll now sweetie.
Real emlu

Greer, SC

#39264 Mar 28, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Waco sweetie, you should know, it's done nothing for your psychopathic bipolar schizoid multi-moniker perverted condition. Go play with your sexually mutilated Boy George doll now sweetie.
Don't you have an egg to hunt somewhere? I mean don't you have a rabbit to chase or something? Maybe it will run into traffic or something, at least it would be a change.....for us all.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#39265 Mar 28, 2013
NoMoreDemocraps wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to all the l\liggers and l\ligger loving liberals for their support.
No, thank you! That very racist attitude is what won the election for my party. Keep it up you are doing a great job.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#39266 Mar 28, 2013
NoMoreDemocraps wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to all the l\liggers and l\ligger loving liberals for their support.
Here you go repiglickcon, educate yourself..........
http://theobamacrat.com/2012/01/05/welfare-re...
CraponU

Hendersonville, NC

#39268 Mar 29, 2013
NoMoreDemocraps wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks again puke face for your support and to all honkies and chit eating morons.
The only crap to be seen around here is YOU
Allen

Robbins, NC

#39269 Mar 29, 2013
CraponU wrote:
<quoted text>
The only crap to be seen around here is YOU
Hear, hear.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#39270 Mar 29, 2013
NoMoreDemocraps wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks again l\ligger for your support and to all Apefricoon and l\ligger-loving l\liggercraps.
You might want to cool it with the "n" word there nancy boy. Yea, you belong to the "party of stupid". Angry, racist, violent and too stupid to see that you are out numbered:)
TSF

Angier, NC

#39271 Mar 29, 2013
Republikans are always shocked to discover that whites get more welfare checks than blacks. The actual reason is that there are almost 5 times more whites in the USA than blacks.

The part of this article that I disagree with is the claim that social security is welfare. Social security is fully funded by the recipients of social security by every worker having to send in 14% of their pay into the system (7% from the worker & 7% by the employer). The only welfare from this system has been the federal goverment stealing from the "lock box" and replacing the money with IOU s. So now that the "lock box" is empty and the federal government owes the box trillions of dollars, now suddenly it is refered to as an entitlement.
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go repiglickcon, educate yourself..........
http://theobamacrat.com/2012/01/05/welfare-re...
TSF

Angier, NC

#39272 Mar 29, 2013
Republikan constituency explained:

Allen, my grandpa used to advise against trying to teach pigs to sing. It aggravates the pig and frustrates you. Trying to reason with idiots is the same thing. They lack the ability to understand or change.
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to cool it with the "n" word there nancy boy. Yea, you belong to the "party of stupid". Angry, racist, violent and too stupid to see that you are out numbered:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wallburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buy CHEAP pain med online for sale (Jun '13) Oct '13 tempestt 2
OG Kush, Green Crack, Purple Kush, AK-47, (Jul '13) Jul '13 Bubba Kush 1
News Sept. 7 Public Record (Sep '11) Nov '12 whatever 2
News Bikers invade Davidson County for Tour de Pig (Oct '10) Oct '10 Big Boy 1
News Woman jailed for 17 break-ins (Sep '10) Sep '10 PERRY 2
News Store owner faces fraud charges after ordering ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Dirtrider 1
News Family and friends gather for last rites of thr... (Apr '08) Apr '08 family from Syra... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wallburg Mortgages