Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38183 Mar 12, 2013
emlu wrote:
The inflated egos that keep coming back to check on out intellectual debate, what a bunch of hog wash.
You have a point there girl.Subject matter doesn't seen to mean anything, only ego and personal vendettas.Not to mention, the extreme jealousy some people on this forum have exhibited towards us, since we became a couple.Human nature.
ummm

Marietta, GA

#38184 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm off this forum, except for a few forays.I managed to locate two forums not concerned with personal attacks, but political discourse.
This is interesting. You don't like personal attacks but you will throw a few "forays" from time to time. Now that makes a lot of sense. Yes every one is so jealous of you.
ummm

Marietta, GA

#38185 Mar 12, 2013
Forays

Noun
A sudden attack or incursion into enemy territory, ego, to obtain some thing, a raid.

ummmmmm, yes we are jealous.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38186 Mar 12, 2013
ummm wrote:
Forays
Noun
A sudden attack or incursion into enemy territory, ego, to obtain some thing, a raid.
ummmmmm, yes we are jealous.
FORAY-online dictionary.1a venture outside of ones usual area.2A first attempt or new undertaking. Looks like there's more than one definition there,ummm?
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#38187 Mar 12, 2013
Synonyms
descent, raid, incursion, inroad, invasion, irruption
we are not nothing to be jealous of

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38188 Mar 12, 2013
By the way "ummm", I hope you don't really live in a hole like Atlanta.I hear Sherman didn't like the place much.
emlu

Chicago, IL

#38189 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> FORAY-online dictionary.1a venture outside of ones usual area.2A first attempt or new undertaking. Looks like there's more than one definition there,ummm?
INTERNET IDIOT-online dictionary: waco the wanker. Sorry sweetie, the facts speak for themselves. My polluted giant planet fugly fat ass still loves your bipolar retarded junkie unwashed beanpole useless homo ass.
ummm

Marietta, GA

#38190 Mar 12, 2013
According to our four fathers and founding ones. The Russians came after us and took the sword. Bush along with the pope tried to reason with these hob nobs. Terrorists attacks are every where. Our fathers founding ones wouldn't be happy. According to snoop dogg he wants to get high with Obama.
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#38191 Mar 12, 2013
emlu wrote:
Synonyms
descent, raid, incursion, inroad, invasion, irruption
we are not nothing to be jealous of
emlu Synonyms: polluted, nasty, fat ass, fugly, fecal matter, bilge, planetary waste, gigantic stench, Himalayan pile of shit, Pacific Ocean sized turd, morbid obesity beyond words.I love you too emlu!
ummm

Atlanta, GA

#38192 Mar 12, 2013
Sherman didn't like it now did he.
ummm

Atlanta, GA

#38193 Mar 12, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>INTERNET IDIOT-online dictionary: waco the wanker. Sorry sweetie, the facts speak for themselves. My polluted giant planet fugly fat ass still loves your bipolar retarded junkie unwashed beanpole useless homo ass.
Troll why don't you drop dead.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38194 Mar 12, 2013
Ahh, its great to be back! The sound of teeth gnashing is music to my ears!
ummm

Atlanta, GA

#38195 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Ahh, its great to be back! The sound of teeth gnashing is music to my ears!
Agreed

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38196 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>You have a point there girl.Subject matter doesn't seen to mean anything, only ego and personal vendettas.Not to mention, the extreme jealousy some people on this forum have exhibited towards us, since we became a couple.Human nature.
Not me big guy. Just hope you guys get to burn those roads up chasing sunsets across that big Texas sky...

Have heard everything is bigger in Texas...

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38197 Mar 12, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me big guy. Just hope you guys get to burn those roads up chasing sunsets across that big Texas sky...
Have heard everything is bigger in Texas...
Silvercoast, all I see today is blue skies, green grass, and temps in the seventies.We hope you guys find your Eden in Singapore, although maybe I think you'd prefer Valhalla!
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38198 Mar 12, 2013
You're all a bunch of homophobes. Obama's not doing enough for Gay Rights. T'ville rocks!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#38199 Mar 12, 2013
Wow, these idiots are stirred up! Like stepping in a nest of impotent hornets!
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38200 Mar 12, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
Did you know that"garda"means "police"in Ireland? That's Gaelic! I'm real smart! I own a castle!
Not that smart, brainiac witchy-clone... NOBODY in Ireland calls their language 'Gaelic', ffs. It's IRISH.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#38201 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that Pro stated, in an earlier post, that slavery was a choice.I was remiss in not pointing out the illogic of that statement.
Pro was correct in his statement that slavery was a choice. To say they had no choice is a lie. They could run and risk capture which would most certainly lead to death or stay and continue to be enslaved. While neither is much of a choice they are choices non the less.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#38202 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You have a point there girl.Subject matter doesn't seen to mean anything, only ego and personal vendettas.Not to mention, the extreme jealousy some people on this forum have exhibited towards us, since we became a couple.Human nature.
Waco, I found this quote and I thought of you and Lu. Keep it in mind and laugh every time someone tries to bring you guys down to their level with all the sophomoric posting under your names and those to you and about you!!:)

“People will always talk about you, especially when they envy you and the life you live. Let them... you affected their lives, they didn't affect yours.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wallburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buy CHEAP pain med online for sale (Jun '13) Oct '13 tempestt 2
OG Kush, Green Crack, Purple Kush, AK-47, (Jul '13) Jul '13 Bubba Kush 1
News Sept. 7 Public Record (Sep '11) Nov '12 whatever 2
News Bikers invade Davidson County for Tour de Pig (Oct '10) Oct '10 Big Boy 1
News Woman jailed for 17 break-ins (Sep '10) Sep '10 PERRY 2
News Store owner faces fraud charges after ordering ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Dirtrider 1
News Family and friends gather for last rites of thr... (Apr '08) Apr '08 family from Syra... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wallburg Mortgages