emlu

Lenoir, NC

#38177 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
emlu did you find a brain for me yet while your fat ass has been floating out in space?
How's it going, Stupid?
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#38178 Mar 12, 2013
emlu I think I'm going to die if my right hand can't work anymore.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#38179 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
emlu help me,I think I broke my right hand.
I guess you suck today, get a cast Stupid.
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#38180 Mar 12, 2013
emlu can I hide in your giant nasty dead fat ass with all your hemorrhoids and asteroids?
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#38181 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
emlu did you find a brain for me yet while your fat ass has been floating out in space?
Why would I do that Stupid?
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#38182 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
emlu I think I'm going to die if my right hand can't work anymore.
If you weren't stupid, Stupid, you would be a switch hitter, if you know what I mean.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38183 Mar 12, 2013
emlu wrote:
The inflated egos that keep coming back to check on out intellectual debate, what a bunch of hog wash.
You have a point there girl.Subject matter doesn't seen to mean anything, only ego and personal vendettas.Not to mention, the extreme jealousy some people on this forum have exhibited towards us, since we became a couple.Human nature.
ummm

Marietta, GA

#38184 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm off this forum, except for a few forays.I managed to locate two forums not concerned with personal attacks, but political discourse.
This is interesting. You don't like personal attacks but you will throw a few "forays" from time to time. Now that makes a lot of sense. Yes every one is so jealous of you.
ummm

Marietta, GA

#38185 Mar 12, 2013
Forays

Noun
A sudden attack or incursion into enemy territory, ego, to obtain some thing, a raid.

ummmmmm, yes we are jealous.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38186 Mar 12, 2013
ummm wrote:
Forays
Noun
A sudden attack or incursion into enemy territory, ego, to obtain some thing, a raid.
ummmmmm, yes we are jealous.
FORAY-online dictionary.1a venture outside of ones usual area.2A first attempt or new undertaking. Looks like there's more than one definition there,ummm?
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#38187 Mar 12, 2013
Synonyms
descent, raid, incursion, inroad, invasion, irruption
we are not nothing to be jealous of

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38188 Mar 12, 2013
By the way "ummm", I hope you don't really live in a hole like Atlanta.I hear Sherman didn't like the place much.
emlu

Chicago, IL

#38189 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> FORAY-online dictionary.1a venture outside of ones usual area.2A first attempt or new undertaking. Looks like there's more than one definition there,ummm?
INTERNET IDIOT-online dictionary: waco the wanker. Sorry sweetie, the facts speak for themselves. My polluted giant planet fugly fat ass still loves your bipolar retarded junkie unwashed beanpole useless homo ass.
ummm

Marietta, GA

#38190 Mar 12, 2013
According to our four fathers and founding ones. The Russians came after us and took the sword. Bush along with the pope tried to reason with these hob nobs. Terrorists attacks are every where. Our fathers founding ones wouldn't be happy. According to snoop dogg he wants to get high with Obama.
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#38191 Mar 12, 2013
emlu wrote:
Synonyms
descent, raid, incursion, inroad, invasion, irruption
we are not nothing to be jealous of
emlu Synonyms: polluted, nasty, fat ass, fugly, fecal matter, bilge, planetary waste, gigantic stench, Himalayan pile of shit, Pacific Ocean sized turd, morbid obesity beyond words.I love you too emlu!
ummm

Atlanta, GA

#38192 Mar 12, 2013
Sherman didn't like it now did he.
ummm

Atlanta, GA

#38193 Mar 12, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>INTERNET IDIOT-online dictionary: waco the wanker. Sorry sweetie, the facts speak for themselves. My polluted giant planet fugly fat ass still loves your bipolar retarded junkie unwashed beanpole useless homo ass.
Troll why don't you drop dead.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38194 Mar 12, 2013
Ahh, its great to be back! The sound of teeth gnashing is music to my ears!
ummm

Atlanta, GA

#38195 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Ahh, its great to be back! The sound of teeth gnashing is music to my ears!
Agreed

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38196 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>You have a point there girl.Subject matter doesn't seen to mean anything, only ego and personal vendettas.Not to mention, the extreme jealousy some people on this forum have exhibited towards us, since we became a couple.Human nature.
Not me big guy. Just hope you guys get to burn those roads up chasing sunsets across that big Texas sky...

Have heard everything is bigger in Texas...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wallburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buy CHEAP pain med online for sale (Jun '13) Oct '13 tempestt 2
OG Kush, Green Crack, Purple Kush, AK-47, (Jul '13) Jul '13 Bubba Kush 1
Sept. 7 Public Record (Sep '11) Nov '12 whatever 2
Bikers invade Davidson County for Tour de Pig (Oct '10) Oct '10 Big Boy 1
Woman jailed for 17 break-ins (Sep '10) Sep '10 PERRY 2
Store owner faces fraud charges after ordering ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Dirtrider 1
Family and friends gather for last rites of thr... (Apr '08) Apr '08 family from Syra... 1
Wallburg Dating
Find my Match

Wallburg Jobs

Wallburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wallburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wallburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]