Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35932 Feb 14, 2013
TSF wrote:
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/st ory?section=news/politics& id=8991671
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link, too funny. I'm personally not a breast man, I prefer a nice derrière. I can see both sides of the issue. I wouldn't want my children to see women walking down the street protesting topless but I also see where it should be the local govt's decision on the ban. There's a reason we refuse to vacate in Asheville, it's the gay capital of the U.S.(per capita) and we choose not to expose our children to this environment.
Voltare

Chicago, IL

#35933 Feb 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You seem surprised.Almost every politician I've seen is an idiot like me.I'm bisexual and I have a fat bitch named emlu who eats and plays on the computer all day.I live in a pig sty because I'm too lazy to clean and wipe my ass.I also like to masturbate when I'm talking shit on the computer because I can't pork emlu because she's too fat, I can't find her hole.I love to suck black head and receive it in the ass too.Ilove you emlu!
Agreed

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35934 Feb 14, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>The president earns a $400,000 annual salary, along with a $50,000 annual expense account, a $100,000 nontaxable travel account and $19,000 for entertainment
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the... Think he earns it?
Sure. He's the president. However, democrats are championing their posture is for fairness and equality for the little man, want a balanced approach to reducing deficits etc etc etc, why not the "people's champion" actually believe in that ideology and give up the perks? Or his number 2? Pelosi?

Do I think those perks help them do their jobs better? Of course. Should they or are they a necessity? No.

Location hidden

#35935 Feb 14, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Makes you wonder how he can afford a $40M home in Hawaii!!!
Here here. Or bidens bro get construction contracts for homes in Iraq? And they(democrats) whining about Halliburton still.

Location hidden

#35936 Feb 14, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Every penny of it. A-Rod of the New York Yankees will make $10 million this year being on the Disabled List (with 4 more additional years on his contract.) Thinks he earns it? Every President earns every penny of his salary and perks.
Personally, no professional athlete deserves what they get paid...not a one. Especially when most play for free.

Location hidden

#35937 Feb 14, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>...or a huge ranch in Crawford, Texas !!!
That ranch was in the family long before the presidency.

Location hidden

#35938 Feb 14, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>The presidents all earn it while in office but the continued lifetime salary and cost of protection is ridiculous.
Here here.

Location hidden

#35939 Feb 14, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the link, too funny. I'm personally not a breast man, I prefer a nice derrière. I can see both sides of the issue. I wouldn't want my children to see women walking down the street protesting topless but I also see where it should be the local govt's decision on the ban. There's a reason we refuse to vacate in Asheville, it's the gay capital of the U.S.(per capita) and we choose not to expose our children to this environment.
Here here.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#35940 Feb 14, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Every penny of it. A-Rod of the New York Yankees will make $10 million this year being on the Disabled List (with 4 more additional years on his contract.) Thinks he earns it? Every President earns every penny of his salary and perks.
Keep in mind that the NFL, NHL and PGA are all non-profit tax exempt organizations.

This means that the NFL is able to enjoy $184 million in revenue from its member teams and $1 billion in assets, all of which is tax exempt.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#35941 Feb 14, 2013
TSF wrote:
Your republikan legislature is finally going to get these North Carolina floosies under control. A new law on he floor would make it a felony for women to expose too much of their breasts, especially if the purpose is "to create and inflame sexual desire" they will serve 6 months in prison. If it is their first time and no wicked intent was present, they would only get 30 days. This is a great exampole of how republikans want less government intrusion ito our lives.
You cant make this stuff up.
I suppose the republicans in our state have forgotten or may be unaware that Asheville is the gay capital of the east coast. Would one not think that topless men may create and inflame the sexual desires of the gay male community?
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#35943 Feb 14, 2013
Obama’s minimum wage hike will raise unemployment, especially for younger workers. If this goes through we will have to let 3 people go. What does he care it’s not his business or his money.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35944 Feb 14, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Obama’s minimum wage hike will raise unemployment, especially for younger workers. If this goes through we will have to let 3 people go. What does he care it’s not his business or his money.
The Ruler has never owned or ran a buisness, therefor he doesn't realize the unintended consequences of his flawed ideology.......or he just doesn't care!

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#35945 Feb 14, 2013
emlu wrote:
BTW people, I have asked a couple times and no answer......WHAT IS "FULL TIME" EMPLOYMENT. Anyone..please.
Sucks when people do not answer the questions asked, doesn't it?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35946 Feb 14, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The Ruler has never owned or ran a buisness, therefor he doesn't realize the unintended consequences of his flawed ideology.......or he just doesn't care!
You act as if no business owner disputes your side. This has been a philosophical debate for a century in America, at the least. We have increased minimum wages for a hundred years, and it has not collapsed the economy yet.
The issue is an open debate. By acting as if you have some lock down on it shows massive ignorance. This ignorance just makes your side look more wrong.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35947 Feb 14, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
So your busines is going to fire three people over one hundred fifty dollars a week? How pathetic is your business?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35948 Feb 14, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose the republicans in our state have forgotten or may be unaware that Asheville is the gay capital of the east coast. Would one not think that topless men may create and inflame the sexual desires of the gay male community?
Seems like the republicans keep having its members getting busted for homosexual encounters, so maybe they are knowingly allowing the men to go topless to satisfy their desires. The topless women likely grosses them out.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#35949 Feb 14, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like the republicans keep having its members getting busted for homosexual encounters, so maybe they are knowingly allowing the men to go topless to satisfy their desires. The topless women likely grosses them out.
Lol, agreed

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35950 Feb 14, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
That ranch was in the family long before the presidency.
Bull.

http://archive.democrats.com/view.cfm...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/21/us/21crawfo...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35951 Feb 14, 2013
Did anyone decide to come to Lenoir Rhyne and discuss religion? No need to answer.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35952 Feb 14, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
No company, big or small, ever makes decisions based upon what's in the best interest of the employees. I know you guys don't like it but it truly is about turning a profit so your stakeholders, shareholders and investors are more free with their money to invest and grow the company.
If you truly believe otherwise I have a hole in the dirt in Arizona called the Grand Canyon I'd like to sell you...
Cheap.
Since the companies lack all empathy or concern for the employee, we need a government that has empathy and concern for the employees in America to protect them.
BTW, not all money earned grows a company, all money earned by the lower employees will go straight into the economy to make it grow.
A strong economy can help make all companies grow, not just the ones with no empathy or concern for the employee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wallburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buy CHEAP pain med online for sale (Jun '13) Oct '13 tempestt 2
OG Kush, Green Crack, Purple Kush, AK-47, (Jul '13) Jul '13 Bubba Kush 1
News Sept. 7 Public Record (Sep '11) Nov '12 whatever 2
News Bikers invade Davidson County for Tour de Pig (Oct '10) Oct '10 Big Boy 1
News Woman jailed for 17 break-ins (Sep '10) Sep '10 PERRY 2
News Store owner faces fraud charges after ordering ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Dirtrider 1
News Family and friends gather for last rites of thr... (Apr '08) Apr '08 family from Syra... 1
More from around the web

Wallburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]