|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. No more of the "take take and never give" mantra from Mecklenburg County officials.
Oh but the local Commucrats that rule Clt do give. They take your tax dollars and give you an arena that nobody wanted for an NBA team that nobody cares about! They also take your tax dollars, as well as private property, to build a light rail that nobody wanted or rides....unless you want to get mugged!
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>I take it up the chute.
We know you do, tulip.
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>I bend over and take it up my rear.
Of course you do, darling!
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> agreed.
Look to the left Waco and notice the location of my post. You continue to believe these sick idiots are me. Heck I admit that I have been outrageous from time to time but this is getting to be ridiculous.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Come on, Allen.meet the real waco.AND, Arnold!
Are you talking to the real me, Allen, Clover, SC or the fake Allen, Sagle, ID?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Why, hello .So, you didn't call me a"f'n"punk?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So say you, f'n punk.
Posted from Clover,SC

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Look to the left Waco and notice the location of my post. You continue to believe these sick idiots are me. Heck I admit that I have been outrageous from time to time but this is getting to be ridiculous.
Allen, just sign in and all of this crazy posting under your name will be taken care of. You don't have to put a picture or any information when signing in, you can hide your location, and any posts you've made. Even though someone uses your name, as long as we see your avatar, we'll know it's the real you.

All of this looney posting under everybody and their brother's names is getting off the deep end. I only post to people that have signed in and TSF, even though he's not signed in, we know his posts. Hope this information helps.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Why, hello .So, you didn't call me a"f'n"punk?
Lmao no, hey look you have called me much worse than that and you know it.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, from the guy who peddles society fixes all for all...
Not what I am selling at all. Utopia cannot exist, and I certainly do not expect government to fix all things as it looks like your side keeps expecting.
You blame Obama for all your ills. Sorry, but it is not his job to do fix all your ills.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Posted from Clover,SC
Okay, yes that was me. I'm sorry Waco. Now do you feel better?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Bacon you a betting person? I got five bucks, says"Allen"won't sign in.Because, Allen is actually the person responsible for these vile posts.If Allen signed in, Allen could receive Topix email from other signed in posters.That's the last thing Allen wants.Also, if a person is signed in and posts obscene material, they are banned from Topix.Can't be responsible for posts like that, you know.Five bucks, You on?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao no, hey look you have called me much worse than that and you know it.
Oddly enough, your post of"F'N punk, was a response to a post I made to Gail.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Gosh Allen, no worries! Since we're so fond of each other.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver, this how I view people like Mike and his kind. He claims to be of superior intelligence, yet takes a job slopping beer at some two bit bar and thinks because he's paid some piddly amount of taxes, he's done his duty to help with those "less fortunate." If he was as intelligent as he claims, companies should be beating down his door wanting all of his answers to the problems of the world. The fact is, Mike and Allen want to penalize people that bust their butts to make a decent living to carry the load they're too lazy to do by getting a better paying job and feel they've done their duty by paying on a job that's beneath their great vision for this country. I have neither the time nor the respect for people that sit and bitch about what people should do, when they're not willing to do the same. I've paid my dues, plenty of taxes and I feel EVERYONE should do the same, rich, middle and the poor. So screw them.
First, I would like to point out how hypocritical your rant was. I have not claimed I am paying so much in taxes as to fix the world, but you sure are here.
I do not claim to be so intelligent, so not sure why you keep bringing this up. Maybe because you think my posts show so much intelligence?

You keep acting as if you know what I do in my personal life, yet you do not. My personal life has nothing to do with the discussion here, and none of our lives should be the point of this political discussion. This is a debate of ideas.
If you wish to use an example of your life, or something in your past, fine, but using the example others put out just to make fun of them just makes you look like the elitists you condemn. Again, just pointing out your regular hypocrisy.

I understand why you always do this though, because you cannot defend your positions with logical, rational arguments, so you resort to mud slinging.

BTW, no one is paid salary to just slop beer. Thanks for the elitist view of the little man.
Allen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Gosh Allen, no worries! Since I like to fondle myself and black children.
OK, I'm sorry again waco, now go f**k yourself pervert.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>OK, I'm sorry again waco.
Apology accepted!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Zooom!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

And yet, "political discussion" plays a major part in everyone's lives, at work and play. So why discuss it? Sugar Hollow Club at Sugar Mt. Ski resort at one time paid me a "salary" to "slop beer".

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck on that one Lu. It's not going to happen.
Welfare benefits=votes for the democrats!! If you feed them, clothe them, and house them, you own them. They're owned and they'll vote for anyone that promises more and we have those that whine on here about slavery, no difference; just a different time and better benefits.
No difference? Let me just point out a few for those who are ignorant.
Slavery gave no money, welfare does.
Slavery forced people to work for insane hours often in chains.
Slaves were often beaten violently.
Slaves were often seperated from their loved ones. Welfare is to help keep family together.
Those on welfare are free to do as they chose. This includes voting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wallace Discussions

Search the Wallace Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
strip joint hoe Jun '14 tabby 1
Fires in Wallace May '14 Gern 1
Police Officer Arrested (Apr '07) Jan '14 Truth be told 8
NC Dot considers restoring railroad line (Dec '13) Dec '13 McMillian 1
MS-13 gang members in custody (Jul '06) Nov '13 Dan 444
Filing drops farmers' names from litigation (Oct '13) Oct '13 see Erin Brockovich movie 1
I am looking for (Feb '11) Jul '13 denis 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wallace Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wallace People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE