s baise

Decatur, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2006

I am trying to do a story about these murders. I have some information. I would like to know where the house is? Does anyone know anything about the murders? Thank you
awestjones

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2006

Read the book "Chocking in Fear" by Mike McCarty. It has a lot of information
Lisa McCollum

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2006

The original house is gone.....but there is a house trailer on that property.
steve b

Decatur, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2006

awestjones wrote:
Read the book "Chocking in Fear" by Mike McCarty. It has a lot of information
Thank you I read the book last week.
ZBD

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2007

Judged:

s baise wrote:
I am trying to do a story about these murders. I have some information. I would like to know where the house is? Does anyone know anything about the murders? Thank you
That happenened 30 years ago today....as I recall, there was never a house. The murders took place in a trailer
paul

Plainfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2007

I was a personal friend of the man that owned the house and the trailer. The murders actually occured in the trailer. More information can be found at websites that concern news from that time period. I know the attorney for the accused and convicted....Michael Conway...Indianapolis, In.
Bobby Fuller

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2007

I have been trying to find out more info on the Hollandsburg Murders also. I dont like to share what Im about to share but anyways here it is. The person that was convicted of committing the murders, David Smith, is my 1st cousin. I used to visit him in Pendelton prison when i was younger. His mother, Lois Smith, my aunt passed away a couple years ago. I tried to get some answers from her and she changed the subject every time. I am trying to contact my cousin David so i can get the exact story, not some media hype. I am 25 now and his family member, It is about time that I get the truth.
Any info that i can get will be helpful.

My e-mail is: us_soldier_88m@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Bobby Fuller

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2007

s baise wrote:
My name is Bobby Fuller. The man found guilty of the Hollandsburg, David Smith, is my 1st cousin. His mother, Lois Smith, is my mother's sister.
I can find out info from the main source.
My e-mail: us_soldier_88m@yahoo.com
steve b

Decatur, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2007

Bobby Fuller wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Bobby Fuller. The man found guilty of the Hollandsburg, David Smith, is my 1st cousin. His mother, Lois Smith, is my mother's sister.
I can find out info from the main source.
My e-mail: us_soldier_88m@yahoo.com
I too was a young boy when this happened. I used to go to Raccoon Lake.I have read many books and websites on this. I went by the trailer was I was younger. I just can't remember where the trailer used to be. So my question is where was the trailer located and why after 30 years are people still afraid? Thank you.
steve_baise@admworld.com
Shelton

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

I was born right after the murders. Keith and Betty Jane sort of adopted me after the fact and i spent 2 summers around the property and you are correct it is/was a trailer. I have not been back there for years and to be honest could not tell you how to get there. I do know Keith is still alive and living in Maui. He does come back to the area from time to time. He was not home at the time of the murders because he was working at a Indy TV station overnights as an engineer, but if someone is looking into the case/murders i would guess keith would be the best one to ask. I am not sure if that helps any i am going to delay putting my email address in until i get any response
s baise

Decatur, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2007

Shelton wrote:
I was born right after the murders. Keith and Betty Jane sort of adopted me after the fact and i spent 2 summers around the property and you are correct it is/was a trailer. I have not been back there for years and to be honest could not tell you how to get there. I do know Keith is still alive and living in Maui. He does come back to the area from time to time. He was not home at the time of the murders because he was working at a Indy TV station overnights as an engineer, but if someone is looking into the case/murders i would guess keith would be the best one to ask. I am not sure if that helps any i am going to delay putting my email address in until i get any response
Thank you so much for the information.These are murders that should never be forgotten.Thats why I am interested so I can tell my son what about what happened and show him where it took place, so he can see that life is precious.
scott

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2007

The house is no more, has been torn down for years.
ACook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2007

scott wrote:
The house is no more, has been torn down for years.
I live in Hollandsburg, I am not sure of the exact location but I know the road. If you turn right off of 36 just past the sign that say's Hollandsburg, go down that road until the next road and take a right, I know it happened down that road, but I am not sure exactly where.
Mike Blankenship

Fort Washington, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

s baise wrote:
Did you ever find the house or do the story?
D Thrall

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2008

s baise wrote:
Yes it is right off Us Hwy 36 going East pass Bellmore & Rockville Ind
It is on the left hand side of the road
D Thrall

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2008

Dear Mr. Fuller
I went to school with David at North Mont
I knew David & Eddie. Andy & Jim & their mom
Do you remeber Tom D he has passed on
I had to be a character witness for David
by a court order & it was terrible
D Thrall

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

Mike Blankenship wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever find the house or do the story?
I am sure that it was not a house it was a trailer
There is so much to cover involving a story
The information that you should get should be on
Roger Drollingers character howhe terrorized anyone set them up to to take a fall for him he was a control freak & I just hate that these guys fell into his trap
Drollinger was arrested for rape & the list goes on He ruined so many lives he is pure evil
His father went broke trying to bail him out all the time
So please if you do this story digg deep
All counties around there Montgomery ,
Fountain counties that is where the simple minded F went to school
Dan of Seymour

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2008

My youngest son is married to Drollinger's neice. His mother died the week before last, and the authorities wouldn't even allow him to attend her funeral. How evil do you have to be that you cannot even go to your own mother's funeral?
M Jon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2008

Evil? I guess you need to help kill 4 boys.
My neighbor was a State Trooper that investigated that event. I think that Stonebraker surrendured to him. Drollinger was a bad example on those guys that ran with him. Evil is a good word to use.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

I knew all the men that killed these boys.
I was in the same class with Dan Stonebraker and Micheal Wright.
Drollinger was a wannabe hood and Smith was just a kid that idolized Drollinger.
I feel sorry for Stonebraker because he was a nice guy in school, but all of them need to spend all their lives right where they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of141
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wallace Discussions

Search the Wallace Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Job in area Sat needinajob 1
Fireworks Jul 9 squeezers 4
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun 29 Lord Hater 92
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun 27 Go Blue Forever 1,302
Masterguard Flex-N-Gate (Dec '12) Jun 23 The Ghost 3
Forum sucks....period (Dec '11) Jun 20 The Fuze 18
Eric Cantor Jun '14 Lisa 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wallace Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••