DrJEDunn

Conway, SC

#1 Dec 28, 2011
%^&h

If a pebble is thrown into some calm water in a lake, a big ripple is first made, moving rapidly away from the center.

As the ripple becomes bigger and bigger in circumference, it also becomes smaller and smaller in heighth, until finally it disappears completely.

The history of MAN seems to be exactly similar, as his empires start out as big ripples, get larger and larger circumference, but smaller and smaller in size and finally they disappear completely.

Think about it: from ancient Greeks and Romans, to the Mongals of Asia, to the Chinese, Japanese, Germans, English, French, Ottomans, Egyptians, and so on, the elimination has been the end result for all these great powers of their time.

My question then is really quite simple: Will the history of the United States be any different, as we seem to be reaching the beginnings of our end?

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Ravenel, SC

#2 Mar 25, 2012
[email protected]

Cheney gets a heart transplant!!!

No way!

Cheney just got a heart for the first time in his life.

And I hope he doesn't have his first heart attack when he stares at himself in the mirrow!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walla Walla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff's Office Investigates Dead Body Found A... (Jan '14) Feb '17 MsD247 2
Those Seed Pods (Nov '16) Nov '16 ZMC 1
News Juntos helping to fight gang violence (Nov '16) Nov '16 juan 2
4 major networks -- republican owned/operated (Jan '06) Nov '16 Scott 11
Good bars to meet women (Sep '16) Sep '16 Bill 1
News Visitor misbehavior abounds as U.S. parks agenc... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Elna 1
News Washington joins Oregon's pay-per-mile pilot pr... (Feb '13) May '16 VeganTiger 12

Walla Walla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walla Walla Mortgages