Turner for Sheriff - response to Stev...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tired of deception

Portland, OR

#22 Sep 25, 2010
Jgoodwater, what do you think about the investigation into the Sheriff's office? I'm just wondering.

Thanks
Concerned for Walla Walla

United States

#23 Sep 30, 2010
I grew up in Walla Walla and I am very good friends with some of John's family. John did not grow up in Walla Walla. He visited from LA. He was the "city slicker" visiting "hicksville". I find it very interesting that John says he grew up in Walla Walla and went to school there? Really!? Someone might want to check into school records...John never attended any primary or secondary schools in Walla Walla. And he and his current wife have been married for about 8 years...maybe. He had to get divorced first before he could marry Jacqui(however she spells her name now, I knew her as Jacky). John has always been a very gregarious person. He is very"sauve and debonaire". Boy, a person doesn't here those words used much anymore, but they fit his description. I think people of Walla Walla need to figure out if they want a beauty pageant winner for their sherriff or a person who has the job experience already. I'm glad I don't live there anymore! To sum it up, I would say that John Turner is the Pied Piper of Walla Walla.

United States

#24 Sep 30, 2010
*hear

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#25 Oct 1, 2010
Concerned for Walla Walla wrote:
*hear
You must be one of the people in this town who stopped taking care of yourself years ago. Now you're overweight, sweat like a pig and hate " outsiders". You sound like a jealous lunatic. Go to the gym and start taking care of YOURSELF! Don't worry about how our new sheriff looks. Pay attention to your own mirror.

United States

#26 Oct 1, 2010
Hahaha, that's funny, but wow...totally missed the point! No wonder John has you fooled...
jgoodwater

Walla Walla, WA

#27 Oct 5, 2010
Tired of deception wrote:
Jgoodwater, what do you think about the investigation into the Sheriff's office? I'm just wondering.
Thanks
The investigation is something that is hard to comment on, I don't know who is involved but i do know that Bill White or his wife are not the ones being investigated... from what i was told the Washington State Patrol is investigating it, once they have there findings they will release them. I would like to also comment on something that i am seeing occur on the "letters to the editor".

Attacking someone because of something they did back in there younger days only makes you look more foolish, stick to the facts of matter at hand.

We all want the best for walla walla, some feel that John Turner will do a better job and some feel that Bill White will, Either way we are all in this together. Our Sheriff Dept is a great department, saying otherwise does show that you are either not talking to the right people or you're just looking to be negative about something.

I hope this answers your question, sorry if i don't have more to offer on the subject of the investigation.

Jesse Goodwater

Tired of deception

Portland, OR

#28 Oct 11, 2010
Goodwater, There are two investigations into the Sheriff's office not just one. In case you didn't know that.
I want them out in the open so people can understand what's going on and who is involved in them.
I think it makes the sheriff's office look bad and that isn't right for the good people working at the sheriff's off.
I also think it's important for the truth to come out so people can't say Whites involved and hurt his campaign unless he is truly involved. There are plenty of reasons for these investigations to get this done. I do believe it's hurting Whites campaign and if he's not involved the sooner the investigations get done the better.
just_curious

Oak Harbor, WA

#29 Oct 20, 2010
Did you know John's first wife then too? Was he as devoted a husband to her?? You might want to ask Jacky how devoted John was to his first wife...
just_curious

Oak Harbor, WA

#30 Oct 20, 2010
The above questions were meant for "tired of deception" who has known John Turner for 25 years
shhhhhh i know to much

The Dalles, OR

#31 Oct 26, 2010
One investigation concerns the wife who's husband is the top cop in college place.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#32 Oct 27, 2010
shhhhhh i know to much wrote:
One investigation concerns the wife who's husband is the top cop in college place.
Gossip gossip gossip. You people are jealous pathetic losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walla Walla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff's Office Investigates Dead Body Found A... (Jan '14) Feb '17 MsD247 2
Those Seed Pods (Nov '16) Nov '16 ZMC 1
News Juntos helping to fight gang violence (Nov '16) Nov '16 juan 2
4 major networks -- republican owned/operated (Jan '06) Nov '16 Scott 11
Good bars to meet women (Sep '16) Sep '16 Bill 1
News Visitor misbehavior abounds as U.S. parks agenc... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Elna 1
News Washington joins Oregon's pay-per-mile pilot pr... (Feb '13) May '16 VeganTiger 12

Walla Walla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walla Walla Mortgages