State prepares for execution of Spoka...

State prepares for execution of Spokane double murderer

There are 3 comments on the KREM-TV Spokane story from Feb 9, 2009, titled State prepares for execution of Spokane double murderer. In it, KREM-TV Spokane reports that:

The Washington state Department of Corrections is preparing for a March 20 execution at the state Penitentiary at Walla Walla.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM-TV Spokane.

“Give the Bear a hug!”

Since: Oct 08

Home is where you park it

#1 Feb 10, 2009
When I saw the article, I was hoping it would be Blake Pirtle or maybe Robert Yates who was being executed. I guess they both still have teams teams of pusbag liberal lawyers making sure the families of their victims still have to pay for the scum's "3 hots and a cot."

And now worthless idealist judges in California are suggesting releasing thousands of prisoners to ease overcrowding and anything else that can hamper these poor downtrodden robbers, rapists, and murderers snivel rights.

You think since you live in gated communities, oh high and mighty lib, that you are safe from any fallout from pissing on the very people who pay your salaries. You are not. You are the enemy. We know who you are, and we hate you.
tpcw

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2009
I am quite sure that these inmates would prefer to be able to get out and pay for there own hots and cots, as you put it. If you think death row is some dream come true, a never never land, than perhaps you need to get a visual look.
These men are treated worse than the coak roaches they live with, often begging for human contact, and pretty much abandoned by society, left to rot for 10 or more years, than killed by the States who deemed killing okay in this mannor. Robert Yates does most of his appeals himself, but even he needs an attorney, my God, thats the least the state could do for these abandoned men.....
Lzz

Akron, OH

#3 Apr 10, 2009
Why is this Pirtle guy still alive!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walla Walla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff's Office Investigates Dead Body Found A... (Jan '14) Aug '17 huntinking222 3
Those Seed Pods (Nov '16) Nov '16 ZMC 1
News Juntos helping to fight gang violence (Nov '16) Nov '16 juan 2
4 major networks -- republican owned/operated (Jan '06) Nov '16 Scott 11
Good bars to meet women (Sep '16) Sep '16 Bill 1
News Visitor misbehavior abounds as U.S. parks agenc... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Elna 1
News Washington joins Oregon's pay-per-mile pilot pr... (Feb '13) May '16 VeganTiger 12

Walla Walla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walla Walla Mortgages