Bill

Belleville, IL

#1 Nov 23, 2009
I was in second grade. I was scared to death. It took her an hour to talk me into it. My lips were so tight they still hurt 45 years later. Ironic, sort of, considering how many hours I subsequently spent trying to get girls to kiss me.

Only slightly less embarrassing is the first time I asked a girl to go steady. Sixth grade. You remember. The first boy/girl parties. Dancing - don't ask. We'd meet the girls at the ice skating rink on Saturday night. The girls would pile out of one station wagon and the boys out of another.(Station wagons were the mini-vans of the 1960s). I'd snatched one of my older sister's rings in anticipation of the big moment. We skated, I waited. We skated some more, I waited some more. Finally it was time to leave. The boys started to pile into one station wagon and the girls into another. I ran up to Lynn and shoved the ring into her hand and ran off the other way without saying a word. I can still hear her calling out, "What's this for?" Hey, she figured it out, she was wearing the ring Monday morning.
anonymous

Riverside, CA

#2 Jan 21, 2010
i got my first kiss today it was on the bus lol no one was looking so yeah im happy and i might do that french kiss and stuff and yes!!!!! my other *friend* is gonna be *jelous* wooooo
anonymous

Riverside, CA

#3 Jan 21, 2010
yeah i forgot what song that was playing on the bus
anonymous

Riverside, CA

#4 Jan 21, 2010
im 16 and hes 14 i dont know why i kiss a 14 year old freshman im a junoir but who knows

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walla Walla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington joins Oregon's pay-per-mile pilot pr... (Feb '13) May 26 VeganTiger 12
News Washington prisons running out of room (Apr '12) Mar '16 NAFTAclinton 15
News On free trade, this election is giving business... Mar '16 Not Named Me Blac... 7
Walla walla is infested with informants! Dec '15 Dabydabbadoo 1
News Steven VanAusdle's legacy at one of Washington'... (Dec '15) Dec '15 PAUL WEXLER 3
News Woman In Walla Walla Fatally Shot (Jan '14) Dec '15 Deborah ann 5
steve pinza (Sep '12) Oct '15 Rdrshr 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walla Walla Mortgages