Market expanding; giving away house

Market expanding; giving away house

There are 2 comments on the Montana Standard story from Jun 14, 2006, titled Market expanding; giving away house. In it, Montana Standard reports that:

By Erin Nicholes of The Montana Standard - 06/15/2006 The house next door to Front Street Market at 6 W. Front is being advertised as free for the party that will move the house to make way for a new parking ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montana Standard.

JANICE ROHLIN

Rosalia, KS

#1 Jul 12, 2006
MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR RAW LAND IN YOUR AREA. WE WOULD LIKE TO RELOCATE THERE AND THOUGHT YOUR HOUSE WOULD HAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR OUR FAMILY. Q. DO YOU KNOW OF ANY SMALL ACREAGE OUTSIDE OF TOWN FOR SALE? Q. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT WILL COST PER MILE TO MOVE THE HOUSE? PLEASE CONTACT ME AT hosea8112@yahoo.com
blake

Butte, MT

#2 Jul 13, 2006
I dont think your message is probably getting to the house owners.
You need to look up and call the front st market, and they should be able to help you. There are also several house movers here in Butte, look up house movers and you should find a couple that will quote you per mile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walkerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dana Milbank: Canned crab? Elizabeth Warren is ... Oct '18 reality 1
Last Man Standing~ Oct '18 Mr Ego 4
Why do Republicans in Congress Love Russia so M... Sep '18 rory 2
News Montana: See the vanishing glaciers and carry b... Jul '18 Folks 5
Trump considered Putin demand to" hand over" U.... Jul '18 Vote for DEMOCRATS 1

Walkerville Jobs

Personal Finance

Walkerville Mortgages