Belle's Bites: The List

Belle's Bites: The List

There are 1 comment on the Winston-Salem Journal story from Oct 9, 2009, titled Belle's Bites: The List. In it, Winston-Salem Journal reports that:

The following restaurants received ratings of 98 percent or above during recent inspections by the Forsyth County Health Department: Thai Sawatdee , 2281Cloverdale Ave., 101.5 . Asian Bistro , 7736 North Point Blvd., Suite 200, 100.5 . Legends Sports Bar and Grill , 2008 S. Hawthorne Road, 100 .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Winston-Salem Journal.

Jack White

Pittsboro, NC

#1 Oct 11, 2009
421 Grill in Colfax scored 100 on sanitary rating. How about reporting all those above 100 and in addition those below an A rating

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walkertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 12 hr Baybeh 8,339
I am looking for the best divorce attorney I ca... (Aug '13) Feb 21 Loressa88 30
Bobbi nd Sierra Feb 17 SWWhite52 1
Ashley Furnture jobs (Mar '14) Feb 16 Just asking 3
pain doc in the area Feb 15 Big Hurt 2
News Teen ticketed for trash talking and other weird... (Jun '13) Feb 14 Phartister 122
Messer Consulting Services (Dec '15) Feb 9 Lied Against 3

Walkertown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walkertown Mortgages