Medals for Meritorious Service: Milit...

Medals for Meritorious Service: Military couple has his and her...

There are 2 comments on the Charlotte.com story from Dec 21, 2007, titled Medals for Meritorious Service: Military couple has his and her.... In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

During their Army service in Iraq, a married couple from Charlotte has apparently made a bit of military history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

northlite

AOL

#1 Dec 22, 2007
Mitt Romney: War Hero

Why doesn't the press respect Mitt Romney's War Record

When Mitt and I were serving together in Nam, I will never forget the day he led our team in an attack on flanking pill boxes. He dragged five wounded all by himself for almost three miles, inspite of multiple wounds to his leg and stomach, that is, after he took out the pillboxes and "took care of" the prisoners--they were gooks so who cares. He deserved the Medal of Honor, but being a humble man, he would only recieve a purple heart and a bronze star. I am so proud to see his sons serving the nation, like Mitt, at this time of war. He must be so proud to see them in their uniforms saluting the Flag of this great Christian nation!

Jesus is our Savior! No New Taxes! Defend Our Borders! Go Mitt!!!!!!
Malinda

Rome, GA

#2 Jan 6, 2008
Mitt needs to get the silver spoon out of his mouth before he deserves a medal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walkertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 2 hr Appalled 8,310
Bobbi nd Sierra Feb 17 SWWhite52 1
Ashley Furnture jobs (Mar '14) Feb 16 Just asking 3
pain doc in the area Feb 15 Big Hurt 2
I am looking for the best divorce attorney I ca... (Aug '13) Feb 14 Dez Nutz 29
News Teen ticketed for trash talking and other weird... (Jun '13) Feb 14 Phartister 122
Messer Consulting Services (Dec '15) Feb 9 Lied Against 3

Walkertown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walkertown Mortgages