Truck driver sent to prison in fatal ...

Truck driver sent to prison in fatal wreck

There are 2 comments on the News & Record story from May 13, 2008, titled Truck driver sent to prison in fatal wreck. In it, News & Record reports that:

A truck driver pleaded guilty yesterday to felony death by vehicle, admitting that he was on methamphetamine when he killed a man last year by slamming into the man's car stopped at a red light in Forsyth ... via News & Record

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News & Record.

“Wuzzzup!”

Since: May 08

Walkertown, NC

#1 May 22, 2008
Only getting 29-44 months?? What a f*$&ing joke.

I worked with Jim for about 2 years at Sears in Winston. He was a good man, and a great friend. I still have his sears lanyard and name tag. We were supposed to work together the evening he was killed, i had just said i couldn't believe Jim was late about 2 minutes before we got the call. I still miss talking with him.:(
Jesse

Fayetteville, NC

#2 May 25, 2008
I am sorry for your loss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walkertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) Sat Baybeh 7,114
Disgrace at Station 35 (Sep '14) Apr 23 Sparky 6
Low flying, window-less aircraft (Jan '12) Apr 17 George Walker 36
Dick Size (Apr '15) Apr 8 Gene 4
Poll Best restaurant in Walnut Cove? (Aug '15) Apr 8 Gene 2
News Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Apr 2 Khloe09 337
News Editorial: Tougher laws for DWIs welcomed (Mar '13) May '15 madd mom 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walkertown Mortgages