Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult?

For seven years, we've shared fence lines with members of Homestead Heritage on three sides of our land. Full Story

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5630 Jan 16, 2013
You are as bad as Obama, politicizing tragedies for either your own twisted gain, or to get high on little selfrighteous butterflies.

You know just enough about a story to get it all mangled up, and still sound halfway credible.
Problem is, the rest of the story destroys your politically motivated one. But let's not call your smear a smear and lie a lie, cuz that would be an example of HH style 'abuse' in your narrow minded world.

Face it ILTTTT, you are thousands of miles and tens of years removed from HH. You really DON'T know what's going on there today.
Deep inside, you are HAPPY to hear negative news out of Waco, because that justifies the egregious way you have treated them. These message boards fascinate you and draw you because way down deep, in the places you only go late at night, you know that HH isn't nearly the devil you make them out to be. In fact, God may just have been using them to reach out to you and love you, and you turned it down.
For what.
A career telling us all about how terrible they are?
I lived to tell the truth

Jackson, NJ

#5632 Jan 17, 2013
I offered you the answer to ALL of HH’s problems.
It is found only in Jesus Christ.

Jackson, NJ

#5635 Jan 17, 2013
[These message boards fascinate you and draw you because way down deep, in the places you only go late at night, you know that HH isn't nearly the devil you make them out to be. In fact, God may just have been using them to reach out to you and love you, and you turned it down.] AF

Jackson, NJ

#5636 Jan 17, 2013
Have you lost your mind?
It is 7 PM; where are you getting these insane ideas that it is ‘late at night?’!

As far as your HH
‘reach out to you and love you, and you turned it down.’
For what.

What are you even talking about?

The HH elder’s had some members come back to NJ to inquire about me to their own family members. I was told that these members walked away saddened when they heard that I was fine from those family members.

It was not a good witness for their family to see how HH is towards ex-members. But dutiful as they were, they obeyed their elder’s instructions.

After you leave HH you are placed on a prayer chain list and members are instructed; as I was instructed plenty of times by the HH elders- to pray all matter of hell occurs to the saint who just left. They want to stand up at a Sunday meeting to report all of that bad news. It is also a tool of the HH elder’s to inflict fear in the hearts of those who remain in HH.

Jesus does not answer such horrendous prayers!

So much for all the ‘love’ you are claiming about these people.

Jackson, NJ

#5637 Jan 17, 2013
The answer to ALL of HH’s problems is found only in Jesus Christ.

Jackson, NJ

#5638 Jan 17, 2013
Tell your friends in HH to return to the Holy Bible ALONE.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5639 Jan 17, 2013
I lived to tell the truth wrote:
Have you lost your mind?
It is 7 PM; where are you getting these insane ideas that it is ‘late at night?’!
Ummmm, yeah. So, I think you missed the point, in its entirety. The same way you missed the rest of my post.
Little Red Hen

Fredericksburg, TX

#5641 Jan 18, 2013
ILTTTT -

The point is that some of the stories that you spread you have heard second or third or fourth hand (at best).

Case in point is your story about the HH physician and the HH member who died this past year. You are aware, I suppose that all kinds of patients all over the U.S. die while under the care of competent, caring doctors?

Just b/c a patient dies while being treated by a doctor does not mean that the physician is incompetent.

People die. Some conditions are not curable.

Did you talk directly to the patient in question or the doctor in question?

No? You didn't?

And yet you take it upon yourself to spread stories about a deceased man who cannot now correct you.

Shame on you, speaking for the dead like that.

If you did not get his story first hand from him, and if he did not expressly give you permission to transmit his story, then you have no right to spread YOUR version of HIS life.

Tell your OWN story as often as you like, if you must.

But don't piggy back on the backs of other people (deceased ones) to spread your hatred of HH.

That's low, cowardly, and above all, sinful.

Jackson, NJ

#5642 Jan 18, 2013
The brother who died had serious diseases that herbs will not cure.

The doctor was in agreement with the HH elder’s that the holistic approach was the way to go.

He would not be able to stand before the board of Medical Examiners and state that he advised correctly when there are medications and surgeries that could have stopped the disease faster than any herb that is grown-and he is in full knowledge of that fact.

The people I know who are treated with medicine for diabetes; they get the blood sugars under control. The skin cancers are surgically removed.

Those people did not wait for a group of men to say, OK NOW we will let you see a doctor.

That is the reason why you have so many in the HH’s cemetery.

The real sin is the fact that because it costs money to obtain medical assistance the elder’s go the holistic approach-UNLESS THE PERSON SUFFERING IS CLOSE TO THEM-those are seen immediately. If an operation is needed, they get it. No one is waiting around until the person is end stage of a disease to treat the disease.

Send a message to your elder’s and tell them to stop playing god, because they are NOT Jesus Christ.
Little Red Hen

Fredericksburg, TX

#5643 Jan 18, 2013
"They" are not my elders.

So, you are now also an expert as to what the board of medical examiners would decide?

You certainly do wear many hats! How DO you manage them all?

So, diabetics never die from complications from diabetes while under the care of competent physicians?

What an interesting notion!

Tell that to my own mom, please. Both she and her doctor would be quite surprised to know that diabetics with the right medicine and the right doctor ALWAYS manage to get their blood sugars under control and NEVER die despite the doctor's best efforts!

I am no stranger to diabetes and to the sad consequences of it.

You are the one playing God, ILTTTT.

You claim to speak for people( who are dead).

You claim to speak for people that have not shared their story with you.

You believe yourself to be an expert in the treatment of diabetes.

You believe yourself to be an expert regarding what transpires in the minds of other people who are weighing their own healthcare decisions.

Yes, your neck must be quite strained from wearing all those "expert" hats that you wear. Wow!

Jackson, NJ

#5644 Jan 18, 2013
While the HH elders stand in the place of God you will not see true miracles there.

HE WILL NOT SHARE HIS GLORY WITH ANOTHER.
Little Red Hen

Fredericksburg, TX

#5645 Jan 18, 2013
And as long as you continue to raise the cup of bitterness to your mouth and drink of it, you will spew forth half truths, outright lies, and gossip.

As the Bible says (paraphrasing) what comes out of the mouth originates in the heart of the speaker.

You should repent of passing along stories that you have only heard along the grapevine.

If you did not hear it from the lips of the person who died, then you should, out of respect for him, refrain from passing on information that cannot now be verified by him.

It is wrong for you to speak for someone who cannot correct your story.

That is wrong, sneaky, and mean.

Would you want someone to speak for you who hadn't talked to you in 20+ years if you died and could not correct them?

That, frankly, is the lowest of blows and deserves to be called as a "foul".

You should not speak for the dead.

It is wrong.

Jackson, NJ

#5646 Jan 18, 2013
Do you want the power of Jesus to be in HH once again?

This would be a good place to start:

The sign that HH praised Blair, as if HE HEALED Amanda of a snake bite-

You need to give honor to the ONE who shed HIS blood, our LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Blair Adams did not heal anyone; it is the blood of Jesus Christ, of whom Blair mocked saying ‘Do you think HIS BLOOD can save you?’ in a meeting long ago-

That is where HH has gone terrible wrong, and it is manifesting in all of the deaths, all of the heinous events that has occurred, and continue to occur in HH.

Make a right decision, and come back TO THE HOLY BIBLE-before another horrendous event happens in that place.

Since: Dec 12

Killeen, TX

#5650 Jan 18, 2013
Mountainrose wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I seem to have more in common than anyone whose posts I have read on here, although you know more specifics about them than I do. First, I need to clarify one thing--it shows me from Temple, TX--don't know why, as I live in China Spring, TX. Our friendships with several people from HH is like yours--a loving Christian relationship with people who live like God intended us to live, caring for their fellow man. We had an experience with a lady that we did not even know and it was a good experience. My husband had gone to put our buggy up in the Walmart parking lot and came back carrying a purse. I told him that I hadn't left my purse in the buggy, to which he replied, "No, but someone did." I started looking for a way to call her, and finally was able to get in touch with her. She was still busy taking her groceries in and hadn't yet realized that her purse was missing..she had several small children and I guess was distracted and just left her purse in the buggy. Once at HEB I left my billfold in buggy--goi it back from HEB, but without the $80 I had in it! Anyway, she asked right where we were and said she'd be right there to get it. There were many things in it that could have cost her e great deal financially had they gotten in the wrong hands. She came, and she was so kind and very appreciative to get it back! She was from HH, and she was a good friend of one of our friends there. Once years ago on Lake Shore Drive we found a billfold on the road, called the young man, who had almost $200 in it, from cashing his first paycheck. To show the differences, he was not from HH, as the lady had been, he said he didn't think he could find our house, so would we bring it to him! My husband said NO, and they found a place about 4 miles from our house where we could meet and give it to him, so we did that. See the difference on outlook on life from these two people? I know I took too much space on the forum, but to me, this life experience told me a lot.
Mountain Rose. I can say my experience was similar to yours when I first met people in HH. I guess that is what drew me too them. They seem so friendly, having the life of the Lord..... God gave me faith when I was a young man, and honestly it was something that I have never experienced, or expected, not being raised in the church. It was another world that I didn't know existed..After attending and being baptist in "traditional" churches, I knew I wanted more than than the baptist, Methodist, Pentecostal or charismatic experience.
I searched, and eventually found the "fellowship" (it wasn't called HH when I was there)... Quite the experience, but don't get to close... You know, you can smile till your teeth or dry, but...then life goes on.... I would recommend that you and your husband just stay on the visitor's list...
Little Red Hen

Fredericksburg, TX

#5652 Jan 19, 2013
I lived to tell the truth wrote:
Do you want the power of Jesus to be in HH once again?
This would be a good place to start:
The sign that HH praised Blair, as if HE HEALED Amanda of a snake bite-
You need to give honor to the ONE who shed HIS blood, our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Blair Adams did not heal anyone; it is the blood of Jesus Christ, of whom Blair mocked saying ‘Do you think HIS BLOOD can save you?’ in a meeting long ago-
That is where HH has gone terrible wrong, and it is manifesting in all of the deaths, all of the heinous events that has occurred, and continue to occur in HH.
Make a right decision, and come back TO THE HOLY BIBLE-before another horrendous event happens in that place.
You should look to the log in your own eye before you attempt to remove the splinter from someone else's eye.

Why? Because you see much more clearly to help someone else when your own eyesight is clear.
Little Red Hen

Fredericksburg, TX

#5653 Jan 19, 2013
32Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Mountain Rose. I can say my experience was similar to yours when I first met people in HH. I guess that is what drew me too them. They seem so friendly, having the life of the Lord..... God gave me faith when I was a young man, and honestly it was something that I have never experienced, or expected, not being raised in the church. It was another world that I didn't know existed..After attending and being baptist in "traditional" churches, I knew I wanted more than than the baptist, Methodist, Pentecostal or charismatic experience.
I searched, and eventually found the "fellowship" (it wasn't called HH when I was there)... Quite the experience, but don't get to close... You know, you can smile till your teeth or dry, but...then life goes on.... I would recommend that you and your husband just stay on the visitor's list...
How long were you a member of HH? Just wondering.

Jackson, NJ

#5654 Jan 20, 2013
You come on this website and call me and others names for suffering much under the tyranny of HH-and yet you will not dare to join this group. To deny our true LORD Jesus Christ and allow these men to become your Lord, you will not do. That if you ever are ill you will refuse to submit yourselves fully to their commands, even with a deadly disease to trust them with your life, and agree that herbs are the remedy for you yourself and your loved ones- for diagnoses such as cancer?

You show yourself to be the same hypocrites as what happened on FactNet. The only element that has changed is your code names. The same verbal abusive towards anyone who actually lived through the HH elder’s control and suffered much from their decisions are displayed here.

But you will not dare join them. If you were at one time a part of HH, as Abby claims to be, you will not dare sign your life over to this cult again and submit to their deadly doctrines.

Are you ready to stand before the LORD JESUS CHRIST and state that you are in agreement with their practices? By coming on this website you are making that public declaration before God and man.

You are publicly defending their doctrines that go against the Word of God, found in the Holy Bible.

Jackson, NJ

#5655 Jan 20, 2013
EPHESIANS 5:
6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. 7 Therefore do not be partners with them.

8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) 10 and find out what pleases the Lord.

11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

Jackson, NJ

#5656 Jan 20, 2013
11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather EXPOSE THEM. [Ephesians 5]
Little Red Hen

Fredericksburg, TX

#5659 Jan 20, 2013
ILTTTT -

As I have said before, I never posted even one post on Factnet. I read the posts, but never joined the conversation. I actually could not figure out how to use their system. I wasn't as technologically capable back then as I am now. And I am still a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to technology.

So, I never had a "code name" on Factnet at all, b/c I never posted there.

Thus, your accusation about me changing my "code name" is false.

I have never called you a name at all. I have said that you should stop passing on information that you received second or third hand.

I have said you should not speak for the dead who cannot defend themselves.

I have not engaged in any type of verbal abuse of you at all.

Having an opinion contrary to yours does not constitute verbal abuse.

Again, you tend to throw the word "abuse" around quite freely.

When you say I have verbally abused you (when I have NOT), it causes me to question your ability to discern real abuse from simple hurt feelings.

I don't apologize for defending my friends.

And I still say you should not speak for the dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walkertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pritchard to be paroled (Jun '07) Mon kitchengenie 61
Forsyth County Considers Animal Tethering Ordin... (Feb '10) Mar 2 Tina 34
Jimmy Mar 1 kkkaren 2
I am looking for the best divorce attorney I ca... (Aug '13) Feb 27 jordennancy23 9
Head Branch Champion Feb 23 The TRUTH 20
Germanton Pastor, Child Predator (Feb '10) Feb 20 Yeti 5
Continuing Education Feb 17 michie 1
Walkertown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Walkertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST