Walkerton man headed to prison in death of infant son

Mar 16, 2011 Full story: South Bend Tribune

Roberto Pedraza Jr., 21, of Walkerton, was sentenced today to serve 20 years in prison for neglect of a dependent resulting in death.

Full Story
great grandmother

Anderson, SC

#1 Mar 16, 2011
I know the facts! A 2 1/2 month old baby was abused and then shook to death. The abuse happened many times! His loving father abused him and finally death was at hand. The abuse is all documented, the hospital has all the records. A loving father does not abuse and kill his son. So, therefore he is a baby killer. A loving father does not cause pain to his infant son. His daughter says to this day: my daddy killed my mommies baby, 3 years old. She will remember for the rest of her life, what her daddy did to her baby brother. 20 years is really not enough time for a baby killer, but we know God will judge him, when he stands before the Almighty God at judgement day. Your son was never a responsible young man, you covered for him his whole life. You wanted him to grow up in your footsteps, in your business, all know how you make your money. Now your son will be in prison because you never brought him up the right way! Look at your other family members, where are they? We are satisfied that we now have received: JUSTICE FOR ZIMMY!!!! a 2 1/2 month old baby killed by his fathers hands!
friend of family

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Oscar what people say I grew up with Roberto all my life not something he would do great guy who loved his kids so screw the people who think they know what there talking about lying about sht u know nothing about thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walkerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haven't been home since 1991. I miss Plymouth Aug '14 Troy m-1972 2
Debate: Marijuana - Plymouth, IN (Mar '11) Aug '14 Troy carter 27
Rabies shots ordered for 30 people (Oct '06) Aug '14 No one 15
Walkerton's 9th Annual Town Wide Yard Sale Jul '14 shellyplatz 1
looking for long lost friend of 20 yrs ago Jul '14 nd info 2
Thieves Stealing Anything not Nailed Down Jun '14 Stand Up to Crimi... 1
802 enrolled at Culver Academies as 118th schoo... (Sep '11) May '14 Kookooburra 2
Walkerton Dating
Find my Match

Walkerton Jobs

Walkerton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Walkerton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Walkerton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]