Samuel Poe

Great Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

I am trying to contact any Indians who live on the Leech Lake Reservation. Reason being, because of what the whites are doing in the sky. If you do not know what the whites are doing in the sky, you need to wake up to Chemtrails Conspiracy. You can learn more about Chemtrails Conspiracy, by visiting youtube.com and watching the videos of the Chemtrails. Write Chemtrails Conspiracy in the search box at youtube.com . They will terrify you. I am not blind any longer and realize very clearly that the whites have been preparing for the Apocalypse for an extremely long time. There are millions of whites who are presently living underground or have access to underground shelters, in the America's and Europe. Native Americans have not prepared for the Apocalypse from what i can tell, which is a complete nothing. If you are Native American and live on the Leech Lake Reservation, and will actually take this information seriously, stay in contact with me here. I will strongly advise those of you who will take this seriously, to start stocking up on canned foods, bottled water, and weapons. Start by organizing into survival groups and have your survival groups commence to stock up on canned foods, bottled water, and weapons. Make the main objective of your survival group, the construction of underground shelters, where you can survive what is coming. The greatest deluge of all is coming soon. If the whites increase the spraying of Chemicals (poison) to a daily and nightly 24 hour event, the air will become so congested with the Chemicals, we won't be able to breathe. That is not a fantasy. IT WILL HAPPEN. Again if you will take this information seriously, keep in contact with me here.
Samuel Poe

Great Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

PREPARE FOR SURVIVAL NOW!
Samuel Poe wrote:
I am trying to contact any Indians who live on the Leech Lake Reservation. Reason being, because of what the whites are doing in the sky. If you do not know what the whites are doing in the sky, you need to wake up to Chemtrails Conspiracy. You can learn more about Chemtrails Conspiracy, by visiting youtube.com and watching the videos of the Chemtrails. Write Chemtrails Conspiracy in the search box at youtube.com . They will terrify you. I am not blind any longer and realize very clearly that the whites have been preparing for the Apocalypse for an extremely long time. There are millions of whites who are presently living underground or have access to underground shelters, in the America's and Europe. Native Americans have not prepared for the Apocalypse from what i can tell, which is a complete nothing. If you are Native American and live on the Leech Lake Reservation, and will actually take this information seriously, stay in contact with me here. I will strongly advise those of you who will take this seriously, to start stocking up on canned foods, bottled water, and weapons. Start by organizing into survival groups and have your survival groups commence to stock up on canned foods, bottled water, and weapons. Make the main objective of your survival group, the construction of underground shelters, where you can survive what is coming. The greatest deluge of all is coming soon. If the whites increase the spraying of Chemicals (poison) to a daily and nightly 24 hour event, the air will become so congested with the Chemicals, we won't be able to breathe. That is not a fantasy. IT WILL HAPPEN. Again if you will take this information seriously, keep in contact with me here.
Samuel Poe

Great Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Prepare For Surivaval Now!
Samuel Poe wrote:
PREPARE FOR SURVIVAL NOW!<quoted text>
none of your business

Great Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Prepare For Survival Now. Or use the cowards method and report abuse. Your a coward if you do.
Samuel Poe wrote:
Prepare For Surivaval Now!<quoted text>
none of your business

Great Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Prepare For Survival Now. Or use the cowards method and report abuse. Your a filthy white coward if you do.
Samuel Poe wrote:
Prepare For Surivaval Now!<quoted text>
none of your business

Great Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Once again you must start to prepare for survival and now. You would be the worst of idiots to ignore what the whites are doing in the sky. Either you are going to be killed by the whites not fighting, or you are going to stand up to defend yourselves from the obvious threat.
none of your business wrote:
Prepare For Survival Now. Or use the cowards method and report abuse. Your a filthy white coward if you do.<quoted text>
none of your business

Great Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Prepare For Survival Now! You can do all you want to top this, but what is occuring is real and is intended to kill off all non whites. Native American men must stand up as brave warriors and defend their families from what the whites are doing. This land is still Indian land and it must be protected by Indian men. Indian men must take action to defend their race and land against what the whites are doing.
Once again you must start to prepare for survival and now. You would be the worst of idiots to ignore what the whites are doing in the sky. Either you are going to be killed by the whites not fighting, or you are going to stand up to defend yourselves from the obvious threat.<quoted text>
none of your business

Great Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

Again Prepare For Survival Now. Indian men must stand up as brave warriors to defend themselves and their race from the whites. If you do absolutely nothing you are women then.
Prepare For Survival Now! You can do all you want to top this, but what is occuring is real and is intended to kill off all non whites. Native American men must stand up as brave warriors and defend their families from what the whites are doing. This land is still Indian land and it must be protected by Indian men. Indian men must take action to defend their race and land against what the whites are doing. <quoted text>
none of your business

Great Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Become brave men again and prepare for survival. What the whites are doing is a direct assault on Native Americans and their land and nothing less. It is up to Indian soldiers to defend this land from what the whites are doing.
Again Prepare For Survival Now. Indian men must stand up as brave warriors to defend themselves and their race from the whites. If you do absolutely nothing you are women then. <quoted text>
none of your business

Great Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Again Native Americans must prepare for survival and now. Get up and organize into survival groups and commence to build underground shelters. The greatest deluge off all is coming soon. Bring weapons along. When the air is free of the chemicals, the cowardly whites will make their exodus from their underground shelters and search for and kill off any non whites they find. You would be an idiot to ignore what the white cowards are doing.
Become brave men again and prepare for survival. What the whites are doing is a direct assault on Native Americans and their land and nothing less. It is up to Indian soldiers to defend this land from what the whites are doing.<quoted text>
lives in leech lake

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Again Native Americans must prepare for survival and now. Get up and organize into survival groups and commence to build underground shelters. The greatest deluge off all is coming soon. Bring weapons along. When the air is free of the chemicals, the cowardly whites will make their exodus from their underground shelters and search for and kill off any non whites they find. You would be an idiot to ignore what the white cowards are doing.<quoted text>
when is all this sposta happen.?
Seeking knowledge

Buffalo, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Sorry lives in Leech... You missed it.. Catch the next train and make sure you have on your aluminum foil hat!
People of every color and creed will try to invoke fear within your heart in order to control you. Don't let them. That is what sets apart true leaders from followers. Be smart not afraid. In the end all the bottled water in the world wont save you if your afraid, and you are living on top of one of the cleanest lakes in the state. I think the water thing is covered. Maybe stock up on matches so you can boil it.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Walker Discussions

Search the Walker Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Apr 12 Weldy 845
Warning! Refugee Resettlment is looking at Foss... Dec '13 fuzzypook 1
Positive housing trends seen in Cass County (Jan '13) Jan '13 Derrick Monroe 1
WCCO Is 'Goin' To The Frozen Lake!' Where's You... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bob 1
Cass County authorities need help locating man (May '12) Jul '12 Missing Children Adults 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) May '12 Paul G Christensen 16
MN Minnesota Primary Election August 10: Will you ... (Aug '10) Apr '12 kayla 16
•••

Winter Storm Warning for Cass County was issued at April 16 at 10:38AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Walker Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Walker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE