Police dog assailant sentenced to two...

Police dog assailant sentenced to two years

There are 1 comment on the StarTribune story from Mar 9, 2011, titled Police dog assailant sentenced to two years. In it, StarTribune reports that:

Desperate not to return to prison, L.C. Wesley Armstrong allegedly said he was "going to shoot the cops" after being pulled over on a traffic stop, according to charges filed against him last April.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StarTribune.

none

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 26, 2011
He kills his girlfriend, kidnaps someone afterwards, gets caught with weapons & drugs, drinking & driving, stabs a police dog and only has to serve 2 years in prison? What a joke. I hope everyone realizes these are the only things he's actually been caught doing... who knows what other criminal activity he's been involved in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Cass Lake, MN (Jan '11) Jun '15 dakota 14
Native Americans are Superior to the White Man (Nov '09) Jun '15 dakota 37
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
Review: Wolske RV May '15 Wrong info 1
News Indians feud over $2.4M loan (Feb '11) Apr '15 Notamused 3
tract 33,, the good ole days (Feb '07) Mar '15 Swty Eddie 33
Murder at Leech Lake in the 1970s (Oct '12) Feb '15 Hey 72
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walker Mortgages