Man Shot in Cass Lake

May 4, 2011 Full story: NorthlandsNewscenter.com RSS Feed

Cass County, MN - A man has been shot near Cass Lake, according to the Cass County Sheriff's Office.

Full Story
FBI

Bemidji, MN

#1 May 5, 2011
If anybody as information about the shooting please contact law inforcements and FBI at Cass Lake MN .... Thank you
CassLaker218

Redby, MN

#2 May 6, 2011
I know who did it. It was William Earl Morris.
NMK

Moorhead, MN

#3 May 8, 2011
wow i didnt know there was another william earl morris out there ahaaa
u kno who it is

Bemidji, MN

#4 Apr 5, 2012
FBI wrote:
If anybody as information about the shooting please contact law inforcements and FBI at Cass Lake MN .... Thank you
(thats all i got say is we know exactly what happend, but tell me why john kangas(aka missn finger), n donald armstrong jr(Pill head,theif,closet crackhead), and cris barrett(wanab hustler,pillheads,closet smoker) any ways all them where gettin hi, and needed more money and drugs* whats fuckd up is donald is the victims cusin, there where 5 people present at that shooting*set up to get jacked* n there was two or 3 in the van. I KNO ,IF THE COPS DONT DO SUM THE STREETS WILL
big brother

United States

#5 Nov 10, 2012
So now dat I'm back around the area this whole drama and accusations of what transpired on the night in question is truly irrelevant....the so called police force isn't going to do shyt...kangas got wut a year in county n probation?....wtf!?!....so it's known that this was clearly a setup...that alone is premeditation...premeditated first degree attempted murder starts at wut??...100 n sumtn months....even if u drop it down to first dgr assault with a deadly weapon...starts at 98 month's...but he gets a year...the guy who murdered my brother Dennis got 46 months...I just got out of prison for aid@bet first dgr burglary...sentenced to 52 months...what does this tell u of our justice system???....my uncle johns death was never properly investigated...don't know if it's ny family...but seems as we get the short end when it comes to real justice in our court's...if we weren't strong people the people involved would be in serious trouble...but we are better than that...I know who was involved in all my family's deaths...so do the police...so y is justice not properly served??....all I can say is I have no respect for the law enforcement in the Cass lake area...fuck all u guys...fuck the court system as well...myself and my family refuse to retaliate in any form...in the end those responsible will be held in front of were it really matters...GOODMAN BOY FOR LIFE....u can never break us down...remember that.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota utilites commission advances expansio... Sep '14 Sylvia 1
Debate: Nuclear Power - Cass Lake, MN (Mar '11) Sep '14 Sylvia 4
Domestic assault, nothing done Sep '14 godloveitletitin 1
The Apocalypse is Occurring (Sep '09) Sep '14 Sylvia 14
Debate: Marijuana - Cass Lake, MN (Jan '11) Aug '14 Sylvia 11
Murder at Leech Lake in the 1970s (Oct '12) Aug '14 thinchliff 71
Positive housing trends seen in Cass County (Jan '13) Jan '13 Derrick Monroe 1
Walker Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web