Four teens killed in crash

Four teens killed in crash

There are 4 comments on the WAFB-TV Baton Rouge story from Nov 4, 2007, titled Four teens killed in crash. In it, WAFB-TV Baton Rouge reports that:

Four teenagers were killed just before midnight, during a traffic crash on Highway 16, south of Denham Springs near Hammack Road. via WAFB-TV Baton Rouge

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAFB-TV Baton Rouge.

brianna broome

United States

#1 Nov 5, 2007
our hearts go out the families of the lost love ones
Michelle Bernard

Gonzales, LA

#2 Nov 5, 2007
My thoughts and prayers are with the parents and family members of these boys. I can only imagine what a true struggle they must be facing, questioning how something like this could happen to their children when their lives should have just been really beginning. May God bless and help you all find peace in your hearts.
Whoopdy Doo

Prairieville, LA

#3 Nov 18, 2007
Hah... these kids were fucked up beyond thought under the influence of drugs and alcohol, and someone expects me to care when they kill themselves? Yeah fawkin' right... they got what was coming to them, I'm just thankful they didn't kill anyone else.
mike b

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Dec 25, 2007
Whoopdy Doo wrote:
Hah... these kids were fucked up beyond thought under the influence of drugs and alcohol, and someone expects me to care when they kill themselves? Yeah fawkin' right... they got what was coming to them, I'm just thankful they didn't kill anyone else.
Hey whoopdy doo i wish you w ould come to denham so i could beatthe fuck out of you u aint nuthin but a piece of shit and i feel sorry for ur kids if u have any or when u hav any because if they die ur dumb ass aint gonna care so u probably wont care when theyre alive u reteard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angry Black Students in Walker High School ? (Mar '17) Aug '17 Borderguard 4
News after a transgender woman (Sep '15) Aug '17 Tami Tenarife 3
Walker sluts nudes on skype Jul '17 mbrel 1
James Buie? (Jan '17) Jul '17 Old friend 2
News Jury convicts Bordelon of murdering girl (Jul '06) May '17 Faithdwnsouth 192
News 16-year-old drowns in Tickfaw River (Jun '09) May '17 Sandy Wallace 2
News Teenager drowns in Tickfaw river (Oct '09) May '17 Sandy Wallace 5

Walker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walker Mortgages