Bartender booked for fatal crash

Bartender booked for fatal crash

There are 7 comments on the 2theadvocate.com story from Apr 2, 2008, titled Bartender booked for fatal crash. In it, 2theadvocate.com reports that:

“We're not saying all got alcohol from the Moonlight”

A Moonlight Inn bartender has been booked on four counts of negligent homicide and other charges in connection with the deaths of four Livingston Parish teens killed after their truck ran off La. via 2theadvocate.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 2theadvocate.com.

AST

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Apr 3, 2008
Am I the only one who thinks the parents should be charged?
Mudbug

Prairieville, LA

#2 Apr 3, 2008
Charged for what? I guess they should tied there kids up & locked in the cellar?
Mudbug

Prairieville, LA

#3 Apr 3, 2008
Charged for what?
Mudbug

Prairieville, LA

#4 Apr 3, 2008
For what?
girliegirl

Baton Rouge, LA

#5 Apr 4, 2008
the kids weren't just drinking at that bar. they were drinking before-hand. The bar is at fault for serving underage, but the parents are equally at fault for not keeping better tabs on their children. It is however understandable that they can't "tie the kids up and lock them in the cellar." BUT, Why would they let their 16 and 17 year olds out at that time of night? Not to mention be going to LSU parties, which is where they were before Moonlight. May God be with the parents at this hard time for their loss, but the ATC board should also be questioning them for the kids being out past parish curfew and be questioning the people at the LSU party or contributing as well.
word up

Hurricane, WV

#6 Jan 17, 2009
not to speak ill of the dead, but how about blaming the kids. People should be accountable for their actions....they knew better!
lora-leigh

Gonzales, LA

#7 Jan 22, 2009
It could be an all around blame game...who gave the first drink...where was the designated driver...how well did the bartender do their job...as for now, it can be a lesson for others to learn from others mistakes...God bless the family and those involved along with the decisions, response and actions that will be made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angry Black Students in Walker High School ? (Mar '17) Aug 21 Borderguard 4
News after a transgender woman (Sep '15) Aug '17 Tami Tenarife 3
Walker sluts nudes on skype Jul '17 mbrel 1
James Buie? (Jan '17) Jul '17 Old friend 2
News Jury convicts Bordelon of murdering girl (Jul '06) May '17 Faithdwnsouth 192
News 16-year-old drowns in Tickfaw River (Jun '09) May '17 Sandy Wallace 2
News Teenager drowns in Tickfaw river (Oct '09) May '17 Sandy Wallace 5

Walker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walker Mortgages