Deputies find stolen vehicle, search for missing firearms

Aug 4, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBRZ-TV Baton Rouge

Livingston Parish sheriff's deputies on Friday recovered a vehicle stolen from a sheriff's detective, but kept up a search for firearms and law enforcement equipment taken in the theft, deputies said.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Aug 8, 2008
got - to - know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

What kind of security system does the Livingston Parish Sheriff's office use on their vehicles to prevent such a crime from occurring? Why was the mother of three of the people arrested when she had nothing to do with the crime and no knowledge that the stolen goods were buried on her property or that her deliquent kids had stashed some of it in their bedroom? She is a single mother of three deliquents, trying her best to make ends meet and now she will lose everything over this one charge...something she knew nothing about and had no involvement with. If a person can be held accountable for something buried on their property without their prior knowledge, everyone in Livingston Parish should start digging up their yards and tearing apart their houses to make sure nothing is there that doesn't belong to them. Justice? I'd like to see it served in this case.
Derrick

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2008

The security system was chasing a cat down the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Walker Discussions

Search the Walker Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Living Wage 2,949
Son with older woman (Dec '12) Aug 17 Marcel 33
Bullet found at Juban Parc Elementary Aug 4 Sarah B 8
Beware potential of Local Humiliation by Sarah ... Aug 3 Susan 1
Hip c Jul 28 Keith northcutt 1
Review: All Around Pet Salon, Llc. Jul 24 Nicole 1
Water ACT125 (Jul '13) Jul 24 Wade 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Walker Jobs

•••