D.S.S. A Horror Story
DUMBFOUNDED

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2008
You are just one false allegation, one anonymous phone call away from having your life,

your family, and your finances ruined. Don't believe us, investigate. The governor's office, the state attorney general's, the solicitor's office, police agencies, and the state law enforcement agency were asked for assistance in May,2007. Each has refused to stand

against D.S.S. This department funded by your tax dollars is held unaccountable. It can

violate your rights of due process, your God given rights, and even the constitution with

immunity, even in the face of overwhelming evidence. If a police officer isn't safe against

such acts. How secure do you feel ? Learn the state's definition of honorable in regards to

family court judjes. These men, while solicitors abandoned an innocent four year old child,

leaving him in the environment where the child was infected with gonorrhea. Maybe you

would like to have to appear before such men, not I. Our country's forefathers died, for

more than this. This evidence has been made public, for the first time to bring you, out of darkness. Actual audio clips have been made available, for you to hear your tax paid government in action. Now you have the opportunity to hear evidence that even the state law enforcement agency refuses to investigate. How much longer can the citizens of South Carolina sit idly by in disillusion, watching their constitution destroyed and neglected by their tax paid officials ? Be prepared to be shocked, amazed, appalled,and downright discussed with your government as you read and listen at www.runext.info .
ARE YOU NEXT ? Do you have a extra career? Is you nestegg prepared for this ?
What did Mr.Martin, and every other service men serve their country for ?
NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE A STAND FOR TRUTH
PROTECT OTHER INNOCENT CITIZENS
Wrongly accused

United States

#2 Sep 13, 2012
I agree the dss of oconee come in people homes and ripe away their child even if they have nothing ito back up the reason the take them! I was a victim of dss they came took my children away wouldn't let me see them for their birthday, thanksgiving, or Christmas. Took a 5 year old put him in a boys juvenile home for only god knows y! They sent me to bhs classes I went took my drug test passed them and still couldnt see my kids!! I thank god I have them home with me today!! I personally my self have called them for people living in a one bed room trailor with 6 kids with heart problems 6 adults and very nasty, roach bugs falling from the ceiling when they tried to eat, nothing was ever done!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walhalla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roadside botanizing trip is Aug. 10 - Tue Hector 1
April Townsend (Jan '14) Aug 12 Esther 8
Christine house animal hoarder Jul '16 Vincent 2
Burt Reynolds Sighting! And maybe Johnny Knoxvi... (Oct '13) Jul '16 Janet 6
News In Your Backyard: Stumphouse Tunnel Park a cool... Jul '16 Vincent 5
Review: Hair Expressions Styling Salon (Apr '15) Jul '16 Carla 5
News Bumgarners to celebrate 50th anniversary Jul '16 Peggy H 2

Walhalla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance