Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

United States

#14412 Aug 31, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Private sector job creation returned in February of 2010, the 13th month of President Obama’s term. Since then, the economy has added 4.3 million private sector jobs, a 4 percent increase
" them are fine policies"
Just thought you might like some facts to go with that opinion.
If Obama took office with 7.8% unemployment and he increased just the private sector jobs by 4.3 million that means unemployment now stands at 3.5%. I wasn't aware of that or were you not telling the whole story? I think we know the answer.
SAC Warrior

United States

#14413 Aug 31, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Then why are there fewer Americans working?
That's an easy one. Because before Obama took office we were loosing 850,000 jobs month. Like I said we ain't forgetting. You guys wrecked the car. Your complaint is Obama ain't fixed it fast enough.
Reality Check

United States

#14414 Aug 31, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to be harsh, but WTF has that got to do with the truth being the truth?
It depends on which way you lean to determine if it is a half-truth or the truth at all. The site seems to be nonpartisan but definitely not non-biased. They are left leaning and I would not put 100% stock in anything political they might say.
Nobama

Batesville, AR

#14415 Aug 31, 2012
SAC Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an easy one. Because before Obama took office we were loosing 850,000 jobs month. Like I said we ain't forgetting. You guys wrecked the car. Your complaint is Obama ain't fixed it fast enough.
Funny analogy, not a shred of truth but funny. It's more like Obama said he would fix the problem in his first year and then turned around and made it ten times worse. But on the bright side a lot of Muslim Nations like us more because he apologized for how horrible we are.

Jonesboro, AR

#14416 Aug 31, 2012
SAC Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, how did you get the name, you just don't appear to be the warrior type, not even an Amozon Woman Warrior. Maybe in Barneyland.
Reality Check

United States

#14417 Aug 31, 2012
SAC Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama takes office 7.8% unemployment. Today, 8.3% unemployment. If Obama is "fixing" the unemployment situation I wish he would stop reguardless of how fast he is "fixing" it. You do know that the higher the number the worse the unemployment situation is don't you?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#14418 Aug 31, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama took office with 7.8% unemployment and he increased just the private sector jobs by 4.3 million that means unemployment now stands at 3.5%. I wasn't aware of that or were you not telling the whole story? I think we know the answer.
Obviously you "wasn't aware", that I did not say, a net gain in jobs. That sir, is the "whole story".

pink roadherback

Jonesboro, AR

#14419 Aug 31, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you "wasn't aware", that I did not say, a net gain in jobs. That sir, is the "whole story".
So you admit to speaking half truths, we were aware of it, but it is not often that you admit it.

Location hidden

#14420 Aug 31, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Correct and for the first time ever social security ran in the red in 2011. In 2011 social security paid out more than it took in. What kind of lunatic thinks cutting the social security witholdings just when the record number of baby boomers are beginning to retire?
Social Security tax revenues are being made up with funds from general revenues .

Under current law, scheduled benefits can be paid until about 2037.

Location hidden

#14421 Aug 31, 2012
pink roadherback wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit to speaking half truths, we were aware of it, but it is not often that you admit it.
No, I do not.

Are you suggestion net job gains, an job gains are the same thing?

To talk about one, and not the other is a half truth?

Is that what you are trying to say?

We both know what your intent was when you made the original post. Thought I would play along to confirm my suspicion.

Nice try Rookie''

LMAO, I OWN YOU'

Jonesboro, AR

#14422 Aug 31, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I do not.
Are you suggestion net job gains, an job gains are the same thing?
To talk about one, and not the other is a half truth?
Is that what you are trying to say?
We both know what your intent was when you made the original post. Thought I would play along to confirm my suspicion.
Nice try Rookie''
LMAO, I OWN YOU'
I doubt if you own a car, a house, or a bar of soap and you want us to believe you own a person, been sniffing the deep fryer again, haven't you Blarney. You might have made E-4 in the military, probably haven't had much more than a minimum wage job since they asked you to leave and you want us to believe you could own someone. You are delusional.

Jonesboro, AR

#14423 Aug 31, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Social Security tax revenues are being made up with funds from general revenues .
Under current law, scheduled benefits can be paid until about 2037.
Yes, Numbnutz but that isn't that far away and you aren't willing to do anything to change it.

Location hidden

#14424 Aug 31, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny analogy, not a shred of truth but funny. It's more like Obama said he would fix the problem in his first year and then turned around and made it ten times worse. But on the bright side a lot of Muslim Nations like us more because he apologized for how horrible we are.
"not a shred of truth"

I would beg to differ with you.

The U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics tracks employment numbers from month to month dating back to 1939.

"In the last six months of the Bush administration, we lost 3.5 million jobs," Biden told the crowd. "As a matter of fact, on that magnificent day … when we were sworn in, before I lowered my hand that day after taking the oath … we’d already lost over 760,000 jobs that month."

http://www.politifact.com/new-hampshire/state...

The data from the last six months of the Bush administration supports Biden’s claim. A search of the job figures from July 2008 through January 2009 shows the country lost 3.47 million jobs during that time, falling from 137 million from July 2008 to 133.6 million in January 2009, according to the bureau’s monthly count.

Location hidden

#14425 Aug 31, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Numbnutz but that isn't that far away and you aren't willing to do anything to change it.
IM willing, the problem is, Congress is not willing to do anything to change it.
Nobama

Batesville, AR

#14426 Aug 31, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"not a shred of truth"
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics tracks employment numbers from month to month dating back to 1939.
"In the last six months of the Bush administration, we lost 3.5 million jobs," Biden told the crowd. "As a matter of fact, on that magnificent day … when we were sworn in, before I lowered my hand that day after taking the oath … we’d already lost over 760,000 jobs that month."
The data from the last six months of the Bush administration supports Biden’s claim. A search of the job figures from July 2008 through January 2009 shows the country lost 3.47 million jobs during that time, falling from 137 million from July 2008 to 133.6 million in January 2009, according to the bureau’s monthly count.
OK Barn Barn, the Joseph Goebbels of the Democrats. If things are sailing so wonderfully. If the Obama economy is churning along, as you moronically try and convince people of. Why did Bernanke say today another stimulus is coming? come on genius, your unemployed minions are waiting like..well, like a Democrat waiting for his government check.
Reality Check

United States

#14427 Aug 31, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Barn Barn, the Joseph Goebbels of the Democrats. If things are sailing so wonderfully. If the Obama economy is churning along, as you moronically try and convince people of. Why did Bernanke say today another stimulus is coming? come on genius, your unemployed minions are waiting like..well, like a Democrat waiting for his government check.
By stimulus Bernanke means printing money out of thin air. A more devalued dollar and a weaker global financial standing, just what we need.
Reality Check

United States

#14428 Aug 31, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"not a shred of truth"
The question for the Obama administration is what have you done for me lately? Nothing.
Reality Check

United States

#14429 Aug 31, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever noticed how liberals talk about times before Obama or the future but never what we are currently going through or have been through for the past 3 1/2yrs?
Nobama

Batesville, AR

#14430 Aug 31, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever noticed how liberals talk about times before Obama or the future but never what we are currently going through or have been through for the past 3 1/2yrs?
Have noticed Obama has not run ONE ad bragging about his accomplishments. He is 100% attack Romney.

Jonesboro, AR

#14431 Aug 31, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
IM willing, the problem is, Congress is not willing to do anything to change it.
But your president made the situation worse, the only thing you have going for you is SS and entitlement programs, you had better care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waldron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thinking of moving to greenwood Ar from out of ... (May '15) Wed FIREFIGHTER 7
School Leadership May 20 Anonymous 2
What happened to Pastor Lance at FBC Mena? (Apr '15) May 20 Anonymous 23
Sebastian County EMS Fee Increasing May 4 Not Political 2
Irish Setter puppies for sale. May 2 Megalomaniac 11
Police can request IP addresses from TOPIX (Jan '11) May 2 Frogman6983 46
Help a graduate student out! (But really, though) Apr '16 They Do 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waldron Mortgages