Invitation To Join Pickens Plan For Energy Independence

Posted in the Waldport Forum

Larry Sigurdson

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2008
In the coming weeks the 111th U.S. Congress and the new administration take office and begin work on a variety of bills to reinvigorate our economy, determine a new course in foreign policy, chart new directions in national defense and rebuild our infrastruture.
The Pickens Plan is the only energy plan that proposes U.S. energy independence within 10 years, and is the only plan ready for Congressional hearings within the Administrationís first 100 days. This is a grass roots effort to develop a tangible national energy policy that actually frees America from overseas energy.
American citizens are joining with each other and T. Boone Pickens to demand that once and for all, that we as a country become energy self-sufficient. We recognize this will require a combination of technologies and a number of years to achieve, but we believe it is critical that we start now.
If you agree that energy independence is vital to our freedom as a country and to maintaining our individual freedoms, please accept my invitation to join the Pickens Plan at: www.pickensplan.com , and then join the Oregon 5th Congressional District Group at: http://push.pickensplan.com/group/DistrictGro... .
--Larry Sigurdson, Salem
--Larry Sigurdson is the Pickens Plan Oregon 5th Congressional District Group Leader, and can be reached at: LarrySigur424@push.pickensplan .com.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waldport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rescued fishermen: Don't close helicopter base Dec 2 fatbacks x 1
Star Pattern? Or Circuit Board? Nov 24 Fritz 1
barbara ann jordan (Jun '09) Sep '14 furrealz 9
Review: Drift Creek Landing (Apr '14) Jun '14 B Padgett 4
News Anchor: Kiera Morgan (Jun '14) Jun '14 luther ray 1
Live music in Newport (May '14) May '14 NotSo 1
Portland elects its first openly gay mayor (May '08) May '14 JoB 104
Waldport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web