Review: Jerry's Plumbing And Heating

Review: Jerry's Plumbing And Heating

Posted in the Waldorf Forum

Silvia Sutton

Germantown, MD

#2 Oct 2, 2013
These guys are the worst EVER! They are so unprofessional and rude. The repair man shows up with very little tools to fix the job and stairs down my blows the entire time, making feel VERY uncomfortable, he kept suggesting "other" means of payment and then when I wouldn't ab lodge he tried to charge me this ridiculous amount of money. These guys are PIGS 2720
Cliff Miller

Germantown, MD

#3 Oct 2, 2013
Will rip off women every chance they get, I am a contractor by trade and was leaving town when my toilet broke, unable to fix it due to a flight I had to take, I left my wife to call a local service company. She called Jerry's Plumbing and Heating and they sent a service guy to fix the problem and quoted my wife $200??? WTF!!! We all know a NEW toilet coast around that price range, the actual piece only coast $10 and I understand they want to make a little money for labor but to lie to my wife and say that the part alone would coast $200 is in sane. Beware of this rip-off's and avoid them at all coast.
Jason Hunt

Germantown, MD

#4 Oct 2, 2013
Very slow to arrive, very little knowledge and unprofessional.
John Doe

Washington, DC

#5 Nov 19, 2013
Cliff Miller wrote:
Will rip off women every chance they get, I am a contractor by trade and was leaving town when my toilet broke, unable to fix it due to a flight I had to take, I left my wife to call a local service company. She called Jerry's Plumbing and Heating and they sent a service guy to fix the problem and quoted my wife $200??? WTF!!! We all know a NEW toilet coast around that price range, the actual piece only coast $10 and I understand they want to make a little money for labor but to lie to my wife and say that the part alone would coast $200 is in sane. Beware of this rip-off's and avoid them at all coast.
Never used Jerry's, will for the first time tomorrow. Been looking for reviews. Would have been scared off by this one if I hadn't read the same review word for word by a guy named Chris Letterman on a differenet site. Posted on the same day too. What a coincidence. Funny how this site has 3 reviews total, all on the same day. Again, don't know Jerry's work, but I call shenanigans. This whole thing seems like someone has an axe to grind. Jerry's has a favorable rating on homeadvisor.com with 73 reviews total, and even responded to a negative review. Seems more believable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waldorf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trade wife or girlfriend pics (Oct '15) Nov 14 Joe 3
Review: Evergreen Disposal Svc (Mar '11) Aug '17 New customer 45
Pomfret Music Thread (May '12) Jul '17 Musikologist 21
News Waldorf, The Ghetto? (Jun '06) May '17 jo mama 293
News Md. authorities search for person who shot, wou... (May '17) May '17 dab 1
Traffic Noise (Apr '16) Apr '17 Happy 2
Landover Mall (May '06) Dec '16 Wall-E 13

Waldorf Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance