Car Accident On Smallwood Drive (west...

Car Accident On Smallwood Drive (west) April 17, 2009

Posted in the Waldorf Forum

Since: Jan 09

Potomac, MD

#1 Apr 20, 2009
There was a bad car accident on Smallwood Drive (west) on Friday night. It was at the exit of the Food Lion near the kindercare building. We were redirected and had to go down middletown road to get down near the high school. Just wondering if anyone heard any news on this. Thanks for all your time.
Waldorf Mom

Roseville, MI

#2 Apr 20, 2009

Gaithersburg, MD

#3 Apr 20, 2009
thanks!
Soccer Mom

Portsmouth, VA

#4 Apr 22, 2009
There was a car accident on Crain Hwy very near 225. Is there any news on what occurred. I observed the oncoming car cross the divider into oncoming traffic and traffic was slowed for a long period of time

Capitol Heights, MD

#5 Apr 22, 2009
Soccer Mom wrote:
There was a car accident on Crain Hwy very near 225. Is there any news on what occurred. I observed the oncoming car cross the divider into oncoming traffic and traffic was slowed for a long period of time
When did this accident happen?
Soccer Mom

Virginia Beach, VA

#6 Apr 22, 2009
I Cant Believe It wrote:
<quoted text>
When did this accident happen?
tuesday evening at about 6:20,.(yesterday)
Christina Davis

Washington, DC

#7 Oct 17, 2013
Christina Davis was involved in a T Bone Auto. Collision on Smallwood Drive. She was a passenger a Truck Failed to stop at a stop sign and hit the van on her side. Airbags deployed she was cut out the van taken by ambulance to a helicopter and flown to a Shock trauma Center in Baltimore. The driver was taken to a local hospital. Ms. Davis. Thanks all who helped that day... There was a lady that stayed till paramedics came and a man that held her hand till they cut her out the vehicle (Lou) she said they are her angels

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waldorf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Evergreen Disposal Svc (Mar '11) Aug '17 New customer 45
Pomfret Music Thread (May '12) Jul '17 Musikologist 21
News Waldorf, The Ghetto? (Jun '06) May '17 jo mama 293
News Md. authorities search for person who shot, wou... May '17 dab 1
Traffic Noise (Apr '16) Apr '17 Happy 2
Landover Mall (May '06) Dec '16 Wall-E 13
gangs (May '15) Nov '16 LEWIS 3

Waldorf Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance