Stabbed, Nude Man Left In Waldorf Par...

Stabbed, Nude Man Left In Waldorf Parking Lot

There are 5 comments on the WJZ-TV Baltimore story from Nov 12, 2008, titled Stabbed, Nude Man Left In Waldorf Parking Lot. In it, WJZ-TV Baltimore reports that:

Required fields are marked with an asterisk The information you provide will be used only to send the requested e-mail and will not be used to send any other e-mail communications.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJZ-TV Baltimore.

l m p

Arlington, TX

#1 Nov 13, 2008
You need to go to church with that shit. That will still be around and now a very good person is dead. He was a very good person, and always tried to help people when he could. i know he is in Heaven and it is just a maatter of time until my family sees him again.

“Living The Good Life”

Since: Oct 08

Waterbury, Connecticut

#2 Nov 13, 2008
l m p wrote:
You need to go to church with that shit. That will still be around and now a very good person is dead. He was a very good person, and always tried to help people when he could. i know he is in Heaven and it is just a maatter of time until my family sees him again.
Sorry for your loss, May God Bless you and your family, and may this person rest in peace.
tashaboo

Reston, VA

#3 Nov 20, 2008
its sad cuz mi boyfriend is his friend...i live 5mins from where he got killed...now everytime i pass by i got bad feelins...its sad to see another person go,because ppl needed money..
Shannon Stephens

AOL

#4 Dec 7, 2008
My father was the man that ws killed in the Hooters parking lot, so I know what you are going through. Im very sorry. Waldorf just seems like a terrible place. But I will be there when this retired cop is tried for my fathers murder. But again I am very sorry. And GOD BLESS

Since: May 07

Stockbridge Mass

#5 Jan 1, 2009
Waldorf isn't a terrible place but first let me say I'm sorry for your loss.Waldorf's biggest problem is P.G county the police and politicians are sending all their trash and crime into Waldorf,75% of all the Waldorf crime(specially the Mall)is from P.G county.The Police hands are tied no high speed chase to catch a crook,no use of a profile when you know that is exactly what will happen,this is not black crime or white crime it's crime against the people of Waldorf and it needs to stop.The County commissioners need to take the blame also for letting the county get over run and all for the almighty dollar!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waldorf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Traffic Noise Apr '16 Desperate for Quiet 1
News Waldorf, The Ghetto? (Jun '06) Apr '16 Resident 288
ISO child rape victims Apr '16 Justice1 1
News Watch: Judge Orders Defendant Shocked in Courtroom Apr '16 BLACXMADONNA 1
Pomfret Music Thread (May '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 19
Review: Evergreen Disposal Svc (Mar '11) Feb '16 ajay 40
Debate: Marijuana - Waldorf, MD (Sep '10) Feb '16 austin 18

Waldorf Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance