National Christmas Tree Lighting [email protected]@

National Christmas Tree Lighting [email protected]@

Posted in the Waldorf Forum

sharon

Columbus, IN

#1 Nov 8, 2009
Obama has taken tradition away from thousands of families. For years, families have stood in line, camping out the night before, to get tickets to the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony in Washington DC with their families. This year, he took it all away! Now, it is a gambling lottery!! I hope someone does an investigation and discovers where the "lottery" winners come from. One source close to the media says ALOT will come from Chicago, and ALOT will be hand picked Democrats who support Obama. It is a shame that he is using his power of the presidency to surround himself with his "friends" IT IS SO RIDICULOUS!!!!HE IS ABUSING HIS POWER AND POSITION!!!! Let's do a survey on this site. Anyone who "wins" the tickets, please post if your a Democrat or Republican. This should be interesting to find out.
Sue

Leesburg, VA

#2 Nov 10, 2009
Not true.i entered the lottery just for kicks and coicidentally got some tickets. however, i am not from chicago, nor am i democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waldorf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gangs (May '15) Aug 19 wille jackson 2
Traffic Noise Apr '16 Desperate for Quiet 1
News Waldorf, The Ghetto? (Jun '06) Apr '16 Resident 288
ISO child rape victims Apr '16 Justice1 1
News Watch: Judge Orders Defendant Shocked in Courtroom Apr '16 BLACXMADONNA 1
Pomfret Music Thread (May '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 19
Review: Evergreen Disposal Svc (Mar '11) Feb '16 ajay 40

Waldorf Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance