Man charged with attempted murder in ...

Man charged with attempted murder in shooting of pregnant woman

There are 6 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Jan 20, 2009, titled Man charged with attempted murder in shooting of pregnant woman. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

A Waldorf man has been arrested and charged with attempted murder in the shooting of a pregnant woman in the head in Anne Arundel County in October, police said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

hearts of men

Trenton, NJ

#1 Jan 21, 2009
Finally! Its about time. Thank God. This guy have to learn! Hope they put him away for a long time! Good job to the investigators. Keep up the good work! Take all this bad people off our streets.
Maria

Waldorf, MD

#2 Jan 23, 2009
I actually know this boy and I was shocked to find out about this charge this morning,it doesn't sound like him, but I guess the police has enough evidence.
Best friend

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jan 26, 2009
Being the victims best friend, I can finally breathe a little easier now knowing that the monster who pulled the trigger is off the streets and she is getting better. Thank u to all of the dectectives for putting in such good work....
Soytinly

Pasadena, MD

#4 Jan 27, 2009
I don't know this person, the victim, but I was concerned for her when I heard she had a head wound...Does anyone know how well she is and will she recover fully?
Concerned

Alexandria, VA

#6 Feb 6, 2009
I know this kid and find this extremely hard to believe. Them cops better be right or they ruined yet another life.......
mark

Crofton, MD

#7 Feb 6, 2009
Concerned wrote:
I know this kid and find this extremely hard to believe. Them cops better be right or they ruined yet another life.......
concerned,every time someone is caught commiting a crime,you always have someone say there is no way this person could have done this,when it is proven that it's him just accept the 40 years he will get for doing this,as you would if you were the VICTIM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waldorf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman found pushing dead son, 3, in swing at Md... May 24 concerned 1
News Woman, 24, found pushing her DEAD three-year-ol... May 24 concerned 1
gangs May 23 tony 1
Debate: Marijuana - La Plata, MD (Feb '11) May 19 Chattan Haselden 14
Review: Evergreen Disposal Svc (Mar '11) May 6 Hollywood 34
News Waldorf, The Ghetto? (Jun '06) Mar '15 speee1dy 284
Pomfret Music Thread (May '12) Jan '15 Musikologist 17
More from around the web

Waldorf People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE