Authorities Seek Man Accused In Fatal...

Authorities Seek Man Accused In Fatal Shooting In Waldorf - New...

There are 14 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Aug 12, 2008, titled Authorities Seek Man Accused In Fatal Shooting In Waldorf - New.... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Authorities are looking for a man accused in a fatal shooting in Waldorf Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

R U Kidding Me

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 12, 2008
Heathcote Road is well known for drug distribution and gun-play. Not surprised at all that this happened.
jimw711

Germantown, MD

#2 Aug 12, 2008
R U Kidding Me wrote:
Heathcote Road is well known for drug distribution and gun-play. Not surprised at all that this happened.
When the neighborhood condones this activity without being part of the solution, it will continue to proliferate. If we're lucky, this individual will use that same gun and put one to his temple when he's caught so the honest and hard working taxpayers don't have to pay the enormous cost of keeping trash like this behind bars for 20 years.
Pastor Kelly

Bethesda, MD

#3 Aug 12, 2008
There are no words that I can say but that we Love his family and are there for you!!! He is in heaven - because he did accept Jesus as Lord!
Pastor Smith

White Plains, MD

#4 Aug 12, 2008
I am very glade to have the opportunity to met Joseph Burgess. I will see him in heaven, because he gave his life to Christ. He will be miss and my prays goes out to the family.
Waldorf

Warren, MI

#5 Aug 12, 2008
Now annexed by PG County
wake-up

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2008
Bring back the ex-county commish,,Al Smith.

Before it's to late
NOT

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Aug 13, 2008
Pastor Smith wrote:
I am very glade to have the opportunity to met Joseph Burgess. I will see him in heaven, because he gave his life to Christ. He will be miss and my prays goes out to the family.
First learn how to speak proper English or is that ebonics. Second he's not in heaven he's in a casket. Read about Lazarus and pay special attention to what Jesus says.
NOT

Virginia Beach, VA

#9 Aug 13, 2008
Pastor Kelly wrote:
There are no words that I can say but that we Love his family and are there for you!!! He is in heaven - because he did accept Jesus as Lord!
Accepting Jesus as Lord does not automatically get you a ticket to heaven. Obeying His word always and ALWAYS striving to be better might. Just because the Reagans had dinner at our house when I was a child didn't give me a free ticket to the White House.
G L Rockwell

Cockeysville, MD

#10 Aug 13, 2008
we know the dead know nothing as the book says, but one doesn't have to write perfect english to have an opinion and I dare say to be a christian or jew or muslim. In fact, I believe most muslims are not well educated. Few early christians could read and had to be taught by the words of others.
Near my heart

Waldorf, MD

#11 Aug 13, 2008
Joseph was a christian and even though he had fallen, as a christian he got up and tried to do better. I am so sad to read messages from people who might not have known him well or even at all. We as people have no right to judge because only he knows his walk with God. Bless his family and all the people he left behind....we miss you and can not understand how someone could care so little about life.
our Opinions dont count

Brownsville, TX

#12 Aug 13, 2008
Yea...this world has the right to freedom of speech and i do not agree with the negative comments that have been written.But at the end of the day and after August 11, 20082 11:03 our opinions dont even count or matter. GOD and joe are the only ones who know where his soul rests. Nobody is Perfect.Nobody.But remeber everyone is held accountable at the end. i love u joe n always will u were like a brother 2 me n no matter what anyone on this blog has said even me doesnt mean anything.GOD knew it was your turn n that your work was finished in this cruel world we call earth.Many dont even understand and are hurt by this sayin you didnt deserve to go like this[[my opinion says u didnt either]] but GOD knew that day b4 any of us.People stop judging and look deeper at yourselfs.i love u joe
Quick to Judge

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Aug 16, 2008
I agree that the previous two comments say alot. People are quick to judge others and there enviroments when they never know what someone else if going through. Althought Heathcote is prone to violence, maybe he was just a victim...why is it that just because he was in a high crime area and a young black man that people assume he deserve something like this. In conclusion I say that people should be more respectful to those of us who lost a friend. God Bless
RLM

Waldorf, MD

#14 Aug 19, 2008
NOT wrote:
<quoted text>Accepting Jesus as Lord does not automatically get you a ticket to heaven. Obeying His word always and ALWAYS striving to be better might. Just because the Reagans had dinner at our house when I was a child didn't give me a free ticket to the White House.
Why are you posting anything. It is clear that you are an idiot! You obviously don't know anything about GOD's promises or HIS word. Salvation is a gift from GOD and like all gifts, you can not "earn" them, they are given freely. Ordinarily I would not even bother to respond to such ignorance, but because I knew Joe personally and am well aware of what a kind, gentle and GOD fearing young man he was, I feel compelled to call you on your stupidity - not only on your lack of knowledge about the WORD of GOD, but also on your lack of knowledge about this situation. If you want to offer an opinion on something, make sure you have some knowledge of the subject matter.
i luv u joe

Hyattsville, MD

#15 Sep 8, 2008
i just want to say that all the negetivity on here is not even necessary. joe aka juiceman was the nicest persona anybody could ever meet. regardless of if he believed in god or lazarus or any body i feel like he has made it out of this crazy ass world. i KNO for a fact that joe is in a better place. i luv u joe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waldorf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gangs (May '15) Aug 19 wille jackson 2
Traffic Noise Apr '16 Desperate for Quiet 1
News Waldorf, The Ghetto? (Jun '06) Apr '16 Resident 288
ISO child rape victims Apr '16 Justice1 1
News Watch: Judge Orders Defendant Shocked in Courtroom Apr '16 BLACXMADONNA 1
Pomfret Music Thread (May '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 19
Review: Evergreen Disposal Svc (Mar '11) Feb '16 ajay 40

Waldorf Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance