Blind, deaf dog missing

Jun 7, 2012 Full story: Capital Weekly 9

Sage, a female spaniel, is missing. She was last seen near Mt. Pleasant Street in West Rockport but may be in the South Hope, Union or Warren areas.

Full Story
annonymous

Union, ME

#1 Aug 3, 2012
Ok, this has gone on far too long! Come on, a 14 year old blind & deaf dog??? That's 98 years old if you were a human. This dog "wondered off" as far back as May 23, 2012. A dog this old in this condition is clearly ready for doggy dirt nap time and most likely became coyote food or buzzard feed after day two.

"Sightings" by two people, and even more near Sennebec Lake in late June are as likely as finding Elvis shopping with Amelia Earhart at Hannaford last Wednesday. These posters have littered our public property long enough to lead us to believe that "Sage" is a major candidate in the upcoming presidential election.

Enough already! A dog of this age has found a secure & eternal home among the foliage and needs to be left to rest in peace. Get over it!!!
Howie Carr

Union, ME

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Apparently, Sage will NOT be coming down to breakfast anytime soon. Get over it.
Joey

Rockport, ME

#3 Sep 7, 2012
I feel bad for the owner but I'm amazed they didn't get in trouble for the amount of posters that were put on poles, signs, and basically anything vertical. I've seen these signs as far as North Belmont! That's easily 10,000 posters. I've seen them on Appelton Ridge, Lincolnville, Warren, on EVERY POLE!

If I'm not mistaken it's illegal to post on CMP's poles but I guess they felt sorry for them.

I had a dog somehow go missing of his lead while I was on the treadmill with headphones on. I was upset but I left his fate up to someone who might call the number on his collar.

Stuff Happens!
Dee

Houlton, ME

#4 Sep 9, 2012
I hope all who posted the nasty posts about this poor dog will rot in HELL!!! Stupid Hicks!!!
who Dee hell is dis

Union, ME

#5 Sep 15, 2012
Dee wrote:
I hope all who posted the nasty posts about this poor dog will rot in HELL!!! Stupid Hicks!!!
...Not nearly as much as that dog has rotted by now, I'm afraid this person has just witnessed a "sighting" and was recently abducted along with said dog by aliens... One word to the enraged..
WAAAAAAA!
Annoyed

Union, ME

#6 Sep 16, 2012
One sign the first week would have been enough, but this was clearly overkill and they should've made the owners clean up their mess!
Dee

Houlton, ME

#7 Sep 23, 2012
who Dee hell is dis wrote:
<quoted text>
...Not nearly as much as that dog has rotted by now, I'm afraid this person has just witnessed a "sighting" and was recently abducted along with said dog by aliens... One word to the enraged..
WAAAAAAA!
there is a curse enclosed in this reply after you read this your D!ck will fall off HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Sage for president 2012

Union, ME

#8 Oct 2, 2012
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a curse enclosed in this reply after you read this your D!ck will fall off HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
No intelligent life forms here.
Blue

Camden, ME

#9 Oct 31, 2012
annonymous wrote:
Ok, this has gone on far too long! Come on, a 14 year old blind & deaf dog??? That's 98 years old if you were a human. This dog "wondered off" as far back as May 23, 2012. A dog this old in this condition is clearly ready for doggy dirt nap time and most likely became coyote food or buzzard feed after day two.
"Sightings" by two people, and even more near Sennebec Lake in late June are as likely as finding Elvis shopping with Amelia Earhart at Hannaford last Wednesday. These posters have littered our public property long enough to lead us to believe that "Sage" is a major candidate in the upcoming presidential election.
Enough already! A dog of this age has found a secure & eternal home among the foliage and needs to be left to rest in peace. Get over it!!!
You are a HORRIBLE person for what you say. It is good people actually care about their animals 'FAMILY' You have no right to judge HOW MANY ADDS,FLYERS, POSTERS, ANYTHING these people do NOTHING is more heartbreaking than losing a family member!!! Dog or person... I dont understand people who think as you do... You must be a lonely and bitter person (or a spoiled brat) for this to make you sound so cruel... It has nothing to do with you so if you cant help keep your negative attitude to yourself...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waldoboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atlantic Ballet tours - Nutcracker' Dec 8 Michael2327 1
Leaky Roof Getting You Down? (Oct '12) Dec 3 Gary Puntman 2
Rockport couple injured in Warren collision Sep '14 Terminator36 3
Trouble behind Maine's prison bars (Feb '13) Aug '14 scooter 2
Local Man Still Awaiting Extradition to New Orl... (Jun '08) Jul '14 Phillip 20
Cable network TLC to air documentary 'Sex, Lies... (Aug '13) Jun '14 download here 4
Lowes in thomaston Maine (Jun '14) Jun '14 Las 1

Coastal Flood Statement for Lincoln County was issued at December 25 at 2:18AM EST

Waldoboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Waldoboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waldoboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waldoboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 am PST