Maine worker discovers new hire is lost brother

Full story: The York Daily Record

Seven years into his tenure as a furniture mover for a local bedding retailer, Gary Nisbet was joined by a new colleague, Randy Joubert, who looked so much like him that customers asked whether they were brothers.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
this is always amazing

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

This is always amazing. This happpened to my dad 41yrs. ago when I was 20. I was amazed when I was at my parents house when our dad received a phone call from his brother he knew all his life on the otherside of town telling him he had just received a visit from a brother they had never seen and he was on his way to our dad. It was around 9:00PM on a week night I recall and a knock at the door and my dad answered and there stood a man that looked much like our dad but older. Our dad was around 55yrs. at that time and there stood on the steps our new found uncle in his middle to late 60s. 3 Yrs. later our Uncle died of heart problems. My dad had the pleasure of sharing his life for that 3yrs and my uncle made several visits during those years to this area as he lived on the West Coast in Calif. all of his adult life.
kmb

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

What a great story. Finally, a happy ending in this crazy world we live in.
fred

West Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

a great story!
starry night

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Great story, nice.
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

God really is alive in OUR/ HIS world.
Too True

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

That is a nice story, but what about what's going on in York, PA. They just put Thomas Foust back on the School Board after he didn't recieve enough votes to run. What is going on in York City? People go to the school board meetings and say something. Stand up for yourself. All these local state representatives work hard for their positions, Rep. Eugene DePasquale, Rep. Seth Grove, State Sen. Mike Waugh, Rep. Keith Gillespie, Rep. Will Tallman, Rep. Ron Miller, and Rep. Dan Moulplease don't just stand by and let this type of illegal activity happen again. If somebody wasn't voted to run agaist you by the people you represent and then was appointed over you, how would you feel? Please do something in the name of law.
good luck

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Too True wrote:
That is a nice story, but what about what's going on in York, PA. They just put Thomas Foust back on the School Board after he didn't recieve enough votes to run. What is going on in York City? People go to the school board meetings and say something. Stand up for yourself. All these local state representatives work hard for their positions, Rep. Eugene DePasquale, Rep. Seth Grove, State Sen. Mike Waugh, Rep. Keith Gillespie, Rep. Will Tallman, Rep. Ron Miller, and Rep. Dan Moulplease don't just stand by and let this type of illegal activity happen again. If somebody wasn't voted to run agaist you by the people you represent and then was appointed over you, how would you feel? Please do something in the name of law.
I've seen your posting on other threads. Good idea posting this on all sights. Maybe someone will read it and actually do something. Good luck. Also, send this information to the Government officials you mention in your posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waldoboro Discussions

Search the Waldoboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
70 year olds robbed OMG Sat just wondering 1
ME Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr 2 emma 107
Damariscotta Church Votes in First Female Pastor Mar 28 Burned up Volvo 1
Okie Murder Trial Slated for December (Dec '08) Mar 27 Anon 2 6
Police release 21 names in Maine Zumba sex case (Oct '12) Feb '14 tallyho 3
ME Maine Conservation Bonds Issue, Question 3 (Oct '10) Feb '14 Mark Chaisty 6
Cable network TLC to air documentary 'Sex, Lies... (Aug '13) Feb '14 Abigaile jones 3
•••
•••
•••
Waldoboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waldoboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Waldoboro People Search