Waldoboro police investigate assault at Hannaford Supermarket

Jan 30, 2010 Full story: Village Soup

The Waldoboro Police Department is investigating an assault that occurred Jan. 19 in the Hannaford Supermarket parking lot in Waldoboro, said Police Chief Bill Labombarde.

Full Story
sue sixpack

West Kennebunk, ME

#1 Jan 30, 2010
The Waldoboro Police Department is investigating an assault that occurred Jan. 19 in the Hannaford Supermarket parking lot in Waldoboro, said Police Chief Bill Labombarde.

The two suspects may have driven off in a dark colored full-size pickup truck.

The above describes about half of the male population of maine in their twenties. I'm never surprised when things like this happen in maine. I've traveled and lived all over the world and mainers are among the most hypocritical, dishonest, pretentious, duplicitous and self-entitled people on the planet. Couple that with maine having the lowest police presence per capita in the U.S. and you effectively have no laws to corral the local, pickup driving chuckleheads. Not to mention, you guys can't even stop local idiots and criminals from felony aggressive driving and felony speeding; a very common thing in maine, including waldoboro. Yes indeed, the great state ah maine! Y'all should be proud!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waldoboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rockport couple injured in Warren collision 4 hr Terminator36 3
ME Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 12 Half a Bubble Off 121
Trouble behind Maine's prison bars (Feb '13) Aug '14 scooter 2
Local Man Still Awaiting Extradition to New Orl... (Jun '08) Jul '14 Phillip 20
Cable network TLC to air documentary 'Sex, Lies... (Aug '13) Jun '14 download here 4
Lowes in thomaston Maine Jun '14 Las 1
SAVE THE DATE: Beatles tribute coming to Damari... Jun '14 New England Music... 1

Waldoboro Jobs

Waldoboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waldoboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waldoboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]