Pit bull's fate depends on police investigation after attack on Waldoboro family

Feb 1, 2012 Full story: Sun Journal

A pit bull that attacked two members of its family Saturday remained in quarantine Wednesday as police worked to reconstruct the dog's history in an attempt to determine whether it is an inherently dangerous animal.

Full Story
stephany miller

Hulls Cove, ME

#1 Feb 2, 2012
I feel the children ought to be held responsible for the actions of the dog. My children go to school with one of the kids attacked and she was bragging about the fact that she and her brother were hitting the dog before it attacked. The dog was only protecting itself from being abused. I don't feel it is fair for an innocent animal to pay the price for protecting itself. They got what they deserved in my opinion.
Maybe the kids should have been the ones to get put down NOT the dog!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waldoboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atlantic Ballet tours - Nutcracker' Dec '14 Michael2327 1
Leaky Roof Getting You Down? (Oct '12) Dec '14 Gary Puntman 2
Rockport couple injured in Warren collision Sep '14 Terminator36 3
Trouble behind Maine's prison bars (Feb '13) Aug '14 scooter 2
Local Man Still Awaiting Extradition to New Orl... (Jun '08) Jul '14 Phillip 20
Cable network TLC to air documentary 'Sex, Lies... (Aug '13) Jun '14 download here 4
Lowes in thomaston Maine (Jun '14) Jun '14 Las 1

Blizzard Warning for Lincoln County was issued at January 27 at 7:58AM EST

Waldoboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Waldoboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:10 am PST