Burglary, Brandon Johnson & Charlene ...

Burglary, Brandon Johnson & Charlene Lacy of Wakeman

Posted in the Wakeman Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Cleveland, OH

#1 Dec 6, 2012
We currently have two thieves in our town of Wakeman, Brandon Jonson (minor)and Charlene Lacy. Both of these hunks of shit broke into an elderly couples home and took a TV and several other items. Johnson is a minor, so he will be back on the street in a few days to steal from your house, Charlene Lacy may do some time being an adult. Here is the kicker, both are guilty but refuse to say the location of the stolen property?....if anyone has any information of the location of the Johnson/ Lacy crime spree please contact the Sheriff's Dept and help heal the lives of these two elderly people. These thieves will be among us soon.....buy a gun
Correction

Cleveland, OH

#2 Dec 7, 2012
You are talking about Brandyne Johnson (Ebonic Spelling) of Wakeman. Yes, he is a thief
for your information

Astoria, NY

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Charlene lacy is a really sweet girl who made a mistake, had a pretty tough life and is sorry for what she has done. In need of people who truly care for her not because of the money they receive for taking her in. As for brandyne you've never walked a day in his 17 yr old shoes. I'm not justifying that their rough lives are a reason to steal but KIDS MAKE MISTAKES. WE NEED TO PRAY FOR THEM AND HOPE THEY HAVE LEARNED FROM THIS.
Conncerned

Cleveland, OH

#5 Dec 11, 2012
If these two pieces of shit are so sorry for the damage caused by they own actions why don't they tell the authorities what happened to the stolen property? If I took something, I would know what I did with it!Charlene is not a sweet kid, she is cunning,a thief, a liar, and will do anything for her own gains. Charlene and Brandyne will have a court date soon! and I will be sitting front row to watch them go down. These two idiots are lucky the house was empty, or the coroner would have been placing them in body bags. Stop blaming the past, walk in his shoes bull shit, take responsibility for ones own actions.
Astoria, NY

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Watch out for the threats you make. It will come back and bite you in the azz
Concerned

Cleveland, OH

#8 Dec 11, 2012
What happened to the "Pray for Them" BS.....One can not threaten the guilty:)

The entire town of Wakeman will have postings soon of these little thieves, every phone pole and store..posted like hazardous dump sites....
game on

Astoria, NY

#9 Dec 11, 2012
The for your info comment came from his uncle that's a preacher. The rest are from me HIS MOTHER MICHELLE JOHNSON. SO DON'T START WITH THREATS FOR MY KID. OR I'll be at court watchin you go down. Do.your research. My uncle-attorney, my cousin- head of parole, cousin- D.E.A,. And until he is proven guilty by the court of law you can keep your comments to yourself.
Concerned

Cleveland, OH

#10 Dec 11, 2012
He is guilty of breaking into a home with Charlene Lacy.....simple fact.....took items.....won't disclose location of said items, fact.....close your trailer door, it's cold outside:)
haha

Wakeman, OH

#11 Dec 13, 2012
We know that this is probly her mom so hush up u think u know everything you jus need to hush up okay. They both had rough lives and you wouldn't know because u only get money for her and you don't even talk to her nor answer her calls. And learn the facts before opening your mouth. Only you would know the house is empt you idiot so think bfore you open your mouth.. lol
lawl

Taylor, MI

#12 Dec 13, 2012
I know Charlene. Dated her for about 4 months. she brokeup with he too get her life straight. Whored around, started doing drugs, got fired from her job, and now this.her life is great =)
McMom

Vermilion, OH

#13 Dec 13, 2012
for your information wrote:
Charlene lacy is a really sweet girl who made a mistake, had a pretty tough life and is sorry for what she has done. In need of people who truly care for her not because of the money they receive for taking her in. As for brandyne you've never walked a day in his 17 yr old shoes. I'm not justifying that their rough lives are a reason to steal but KIDS MAKE MISTAKES. WE NEED TO PRAY FOR THEM AND HOPE THEY HAVE LEARNED FROM THIS.
Charlene has had a person in her life, an adult old enough to be her mother, who truly cared for her as if she were my own. I love her and she abandoned our relationship. I knew it was because of drugs. She's an adult. What could I do?
guess who

Huntington, IN

#14 Dec 13, 2012
You dont even like your foster kids anyway you just do it becauce your getting payed to do it. you jus want momey. you treated them kids like shit. you have no respect for any of them kids. i hope you rot in jail debbie for talking all this shit. and you need to stop with all the threats your making because someone will press charges on you. and we will be seeing you go down. and you will be in the big house too. and you dont want that. if your going to talk about someone then you need to learn how to spell the name right. just shut up with your negitivity. karmas a bitch and yea its gong to get them sooner or later so mind you own and let whatever happens happens. hopefully they learned from there mistakes. you old wrinkely rat.
Mike OBryon

Cleveland, OH

#16 Dec 14, 2012
First of all, Debbie has never posted or aware of this blog site. I am one of the victims of Brandyne and Charlene crime spree. I would like to have my property back but Brandyne will never "Man-up" and return it. What gives these two the right to violate someones home and help themselves. I just hope that it stops before one or both gets hurt in the process.
If you think the actions of these two is ok, then come see me. I'll point you in the right direction.
Her man

Wakeman, OH

#17 Dec 15, 2012
Mike OBryon wrote:
First of all, Debbie has never posted or aware of this blog site. I am one of the victims of Brandyne and Charlene crime spree. I would like to have my property back but Brandyne will never "Man-up" and return it. What gives these two the right to violate someones home and help themselves. I just hope that it stops before one or both gets hurt in the process.
If you think the actions of these two is ok, then come see me. I'll point you in the right direction.
Sir if you want your stuff please ask the courts if they will lower charlenes charges please if you cant ill still get your stuff back i never ment to rob you this is my official apology for this monstorous crime i have commited to you and your loved ones please forgive us
Mike

Cleveland, OH

#18 Dec 17, 2012
If I get my two vintage pellet rifles back and TV, I would be willing to talk to the prosecutors office. Some charges I have no control over such as drugs found in her car etc.....If I don't get my property back I am also willing to push the law to the max. It's your choice.
Her man

New London, OH

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Ok sir i can do that for you i will do everything i can to get back your possesions im truly sorry it wasnt supposed to happen
Mike

Cleveland, OH

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Ok, sounds good.........I'll talk to the prosecutor once I receive my property. The Pellet rifles have little value except for the fact that my family has owned them for over 80 yrs.
Her man

New London, OH

#21 Dec 17, 2012
I understand
Mike OBryon

Cleveland, OH

#22 Dec 17, 2012
Time is not on our side, we must wrap this up quickly before the sentencing phase. I will need to talk to the prosecutor soon.
Her man

New London, OH

#24 Dec 18, 2012
Ok i gave the name of where the tv is and ill get the rest asap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wakeman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lippert and Lane tie the knotLocal couple excha... Jul 31 They cannot kill ... 3
paul strama (Mar '13) Jul 29 oursystematitsbest 7
jesse estep Jul '16 Jestep97 2
Brent Wells (Dec '14) Jul '16 still fishing 18
Duane Heiland Jun '16 Truth teller 1
News Donald Lee Betts (Aug '07) May '16 AbC 75
Life flight May '16 Matt 1

Wakeman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wakeman Mortgages