Wakefield explosion unexplained

Mar 14, 2008 Full story: WLUC-TV Negaunee 8

“He stated that he walked into the residence and a few seconds later, he lit a cigarette, and that's when the residence blew up”

A Wakefield man remains hospitalized following an explosion and fire at his home early Wednesday evening. via WLUC-TV Negaunee

Full Story
bunya

Watkins, MN

#1 Apr 8, 2008
Cigarettes can kill, I might have to quit now. I hope your ok dude.
Jeronimo

San Jose, CA

#2 Apr 30, 2008
bunya wrote:
Cigarettes can kill, I might have to quit now. I hope your ok dude.
Who the hell are u talking too.
DEE DEE DEE

Mineral Point, WI

#3 May 1, 2008
Wakefield people are a little slow!!!!!!
Bunya

Watkins, MN

#4 May 2, 2008
I was hoping to talk with an old friend who lit a cigarette and blew up his house.Who the hell did you think I was talking to?
sammy

Kingsland, GA

#5 May 18, 2008
Bunya:
You must understand that DEE DEE DEE is an escaped mental patient that goes by the name "Mercer" and "Ha ha ha" on other posts on other subjects - all concerning the Iron County WI and UP.
On other posts, this retard almost ALWAYS asks the the question: "Why don't
they get a job?" . I think that perhaps triple D's obsession with the northwoods stems from an unfortunate incident that a personal friend of 3D spoke of to me once. 3D was once cornholed by a bear somewhere near Mercer
, and was never the same after. It seems that D(dumb) D (dumber) D (dumbest of all) fell in love with the bear, but was rejected by the bruin and fell into the habit of "huffing" model glue constantly while looking for a J-O-B.
Some say that D X 3, while never brilliant (or even bright enough to write more than one or two confusing lines of written manure on these posts), suffered from severe brain damage from the continual glue sniffing. Now, 3 times a Dumbshit has the cognitive abilities of a toaster.
Pray for the Lad/Lassie.
BTW, you will know him/her/it if you see a weirdo dancing around while jerking off and singing "Like a virgin"
Bigum shmigums

Kingsland, GA

#6 May 18, 2008
I know DEE DEE DEE's best friend ......
Rosypalm McHandcream!!!!!
What a joke!
Thomaston Thunder

Richfield, WI

#7 Feb 16, 2010
Well--the Wakefield comment is a little rough--sure would like to see DEE DEE DEE walking the streets of Wakefield!! I grew up there and nothing but great people!!
Thomaston Thunder

Madison, WI

#8 Feb 19, 2010
Wastefield people are very slow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wakefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 9 hr Ann 126
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Sep 12 Sybil 95
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Sep 2 just the tip 303
The Day Ontonagon Burned: August 25, 1896 Aug 27 DGC 1
post office Jul '14 jeffffey 1
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul '14 gottondas 5,482
Bessemer Township looks to revamp area recreation Jul '14 scottie 2
•••
•••
•••

Wakefield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wakefield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wakefield News, Events & Info