level 3 sex offender working in Wakef...

level 3 sex offender working in Wakefield

Posted in the Wakefield Forum

Diana

Essex, MA

#1 Jan 29, 2008
Watch your children! Your city pays millions of dollars every year for Hiltz disposal(recycling truck)to have a level 3 working unregistered in Wakefield. He is registered as working in Gloucester where the company is out of. I live in Essex County and have family in the Wakefield area. Please tell your friends. Protect your children.
SmarterThanYou

Brookline, MA

#2 Apr 27, 2009
The whole sex offender reporting idea is completely irrational, Diana. Let me explain why. You see, there are literally millions of potential and _current_ sex offenders that have not been punished and inducted into this who's who list of sex offenders.
Knowing that a level three moved into your neighborhood does not serve any purpose of protection to your children. Why? Simple. You only know of this _ONE_ sex offender, there are probably hundreds more in your town that you DON'T know about. They simply haven't been caught, or haven't carried out their lewd acts yet.
There is ONE purpose of this list, and that is to dissuade potential sex offenders from offending. If someone knows that their crime will put them on such a horrible list, then they might have the rationality to not commit the crime.
So, you who are living in fear of this sex offender list, I say to you, the same people who watched the terror alert change color from yellow, to red, to orange, in fear every day. These are the politics of FEAR, and they will not help you be SAFER. You are only given a false sense of security because your FEAR is taken away when you don't see a certain # of sex offenders living in your town. The REALITY, is that there are just as many or even more sex offenders living there that are simply not on this list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wakefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massachusetts lottery winning garnishment Apr 22 Skrilla 1
Rats issie in Saugus, MA Apr 20 Everett resident 2
Review: Ilovekickboxing - Peabody (Dec '15) Apr 19 Cassie lav 72
Who knows mario scire? Arrowhead dr. Or m.a.s b... (Apr '17) Apr 19 Mariosucks 5
Wheres oliver ayoub at (Apr '12) Apr 15 Kayla 3
Building inspector Scott Fitzpatrick (Aug '12) Apr 11 Malden Ma 57
News Police Looking for Public's Help to ID Suspects... (Jul '13) Apr 10 Curious 6

Wakefield Jobs

Personal Finance

Wakefield Mortgages