Dockside Restaurant to open in Market...

Dockside Restaurant to open in Market Basket Mall

There are 15 comments on the Chelsea Record story from Dec 9, 2010, titled Dockside Restaurant to open in Market Basket Mall. In it, Chelsea Record reports that:

A Dockside sports lounge and restaurant will be opening at the Market Basket Mall in the spring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chelsea Record.

Tito Fuentes

Readville, MA

#1 Dec 10, 2010
Their Agave place in Malden is not exactly getting rave reviews so far. They might want to concentrate on one project at a time.
Enrique Pellazio

Malden, MA

#2 Dec 10, 2010
Which Dockside will the Hells Angels hang out at. I see them at Malden Dockside all the time. That cant be good for business.
Mike

Rockville, MD

#3 Dec 18, 2010
The Malden Dockside is pretty awesome! I never, ever see Hell's Angels there.
Eddie A

Malden, MA

#4 Dec 18, 2010
Are you vision impaired?
Who Cares

Malden, MA

#5 Dec 19, 2010
Glorified Wendy's. Look in the kitchen the next time you're at Dockside Malden. See if any of the illegals speak English. Oh... and bring some Lysol to the restrooms if you have to use them. They get cleaned once a day in the morning. Disgusting !!!! Oh .... don't forget , you can always judge an eating establishment by the bathrooms.

Is everything OK guys ??? Yuck !!!
Who Cares

Malden, MA

#7 Jan 9, 2011
... is this one put to bed too ..???
Tito Fuentes

Boston, MA

#8 Jan 21, 2011
MED

Melrose, MA

#10 Aug 19, 2011
For all u a$$ holes giving The Dockside a bad name,i have new's for u so listen up..First of all i have been to the Dockside in Malden many many times and i have never seen Hell's Angels in there..So thats a bunch of bull..There food is amazing & as far as the bathroom's go very very clean..So obviously u people r doing this because it's simple an American Bar and not a Spanish/Mexican one which there r way to many of to begin with...And no i am not a racist/prejudice in anyway shape form or fashion..I grew up in Chelsea and i just think it would be a nice change of pace to have American food...With that said...DOCKSIDE U WILL DO GREAT IN CHELSEA....Many of my friend's and Family cant wait till u open your door's...I will spread the word to many other's...Best Wishes from a Chelsea Resident...
Dwyer

Everett, MA

#11 Aug 22, 2011
You should go more often then you won't sound as stupid.
Work

Milton, MA

#12 Oct 1, 2011
When is it going to open in Chelsea?
Jack

Everett, MA

#13 Oct 2, 2011
Your place has gone in the toilet
Sick of Public Citizen

Malden, MA

#14 Oct 27, 2011
Rip Off !
Public Citizen

Malden, MA

#15 Oct 28, 2011
Go Deb Go !
Public Citizen

Everett, MA

#16 Oct 28, 2011
Stomp stomp stomp. Still nuthin' done.
Sick of Public Citizen

Malden, MA

#17 Oct 29, 2011
Where's Fallon? In the kitchen ?? Again ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wakefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Town Of Saugus 4 hr The untouchables 18
Make Schools Education Quality better, Share yo... (Aug '09) 9 hr Conflict of interest 5
News Sausage Maker Moving to Medford May 25 Chosen people 2
Beebe School NO leadership (Apr '15) May 24 StacyC 34
Saugus city -- Special Assessments Tax (Mar '12) May 23 Tangled web 4
Scary Streets in Malden May 19 Effort required 5
News Chiropractic Treatment Helps With Blood Pressure (Apr '10) May 18 Jordan 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wakefield Mortgages